B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #5

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

they're still at it sine 0.00 ------2hours and counting.-------------------------wow !

I just recorded a Video of them in the Kitchen Area.   I'll be uploading that to the Premium Area once I get it completed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just a Video of them in the Kitchen Area.   I'll be uploading that to the Premium Area once I get it completed.

I videod the room, kitchen Hall and bathroom, but after 2 hours I stopped hockey game tonight, Canadians vs Colombus see you all later

• Upvote 1

Maybe Loraine is not found, but still lost going the wrong way on a one way street. Legs Loraine do not lose us now when you just got us on your side. Here is hoping your second stay achieves you a bit of Stardom.

55 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I videod the room, kitchen Hall and bathroom, but after 2 hours I stopped hockey game tonight, Canadians vs Colombus see you all later

The threesome has turned into a 6some. Hexasome?  not sure. At any rate, meanwhile, Lorraine is changing in the bathroom, or with the back to the camera. This is particularly irritating. Like everyone in the company is paid and pulling their weight, she isn't. Change attitude or leave.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS FXXKING GIRL NEEDS TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES IN THE NON-CAM TOILET????

WHY RLC, YOUR SPECIAL FXXKING INSTRUCTIONS TO HER? THEN WHY THE FXXK IS SHE DOING HERE IN RLC, JUST STAY THE FXXK HOME!

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS FXXKING GIRL NEEDS TO CHANGE HER CLOTHES IN THE NON-CAM TOILET????

WHY RLC, YOUR SPECIAL FXXKING INSTRUCTIONS TO HER? THEN WHY THE FXXK IS SHE DOING HERE IN RLC, JUST STAY THE FXXK HOME!

Free vacations with YOUR money😉.....

• Like 1