Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

After further analysis, all four cameras seem to show her looking sideways at camera one and giving the finger. I just hope it wasn't at me. 😞

I won't say what my thoughts are on this but will leave it up to everyone to come to there own conclusion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I won't say what my thoughts are on this but will leave it up to everyone to come to there own conclusion. 

Well, I'm never known as timid, so here goes...she was pissed at something, maybe shit we said and she absolutely gave the camera the finger, and she wasn't just scratching her head. She hauled off and let it go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, I'm never known as timid, so here goes...she was pissed at something, maybe shit we said and she absolutely gave the camera the finger, and she wasn't just scratching her head. She hauled off and let it go.

Ding, ding, ding. 

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Was hoping you'd say there's a door number two or something...

Sorry only one door as I see it.

Honestly I would expect to see a cold shoulder given over the next few weeks. No solo, only things involing the dark cloud. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Sorry only one door as I see it.

Honestly I would expect to see a cold shoulder given over the next few weeks. No solo, only things involing the dark cloud. 

Maybe she was flipping us for bad mouthing Paul

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Have you self obsessed guys ever thought about that you are not the center of the universe and that she got no clue about you and just did it for fun? Just a tough 😉 

If only :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Have you self obsessed guys ever thought about that you are not the center of the universe and that she got no clue about you and just did it for fun? Just a tough 😉 

I'm giving it to her for fun too 😄

spacer.png

• Like 2