Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever your feelings are toward her and him are academic, as Aunty has just arrived. 😹

That probably accounts for her appearing to be slightly unhappy to say the least, her Aunties arrived early

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

'Paul will not interrupt us again like last time' 

As I have always endorsed, each to their own opinions, but he did not interrupt her accidentally on Wednesday night....I think she made two gestures and actions on that night that were both significant, but both directed at us....Firstly when sitting naked with him in the living room, she read something on her phone that annoyed her, whatever it was had to be from one of us ( possibly me, who knows ) otherwise why flick the finger at the camera, I have no problem with her getting annoyed and retaliating to anything we write, it is only fair she should do so, but, because it was obviously from one of us, and because the only place she would have read it was from this forum, she therefor had the opportunity to PM the offending party and vent her spleen as she wished, not offend many of the membership because of one members remark. Secondly: She then went into the bedroom for what we all thought would be a lead up to a bate,  Whilst she was reading she was in constant communication with him by phone whilst he was on the laptop in the LR, and it culminated with her texting him and he grinned,shut his laptop and went to the bedroom to service her with his tongue.....That my friend Esanders was not an accidental interruption, that was a planned and choreographed collusion between them....and to my mind to piss us off.

I have as I stated, no problem with her being pissed with any of us and retaliating as she feels fit, It just proved to me that she does not do things spontaneously, everything is planned and since he has been " retired " she has lost her carefree almost innocent persona, and become a more hardened business woman who is just doing a job.

Again my friend, this is how I saw things unfold on Wednesday and purely my interpretation of the event, or non event, depending on your outlook...Purely my opinion, other people have theirs and I fully respect that.  :smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

That probably accounts for her appearing to be slightly unhappy to say the least, her Aunties arrived early

Whether she has arrived or is on the doorstep I am not sure, but she has inserted a precaution in the bathroom.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whether she has arrived or is on the doorstep I am not sure, but she has inserted a precaution in the bathroom.

Oh what a conversation we have at times on CC.

I noticed when she got out of bed she was checking her fanny, knickers on straight away then into the shower for tampon time, and the face she was wearing was not a happy one, so I don't think this was a precautionary measure, bless her.

Whichever way you look at it her followers will be (me include) fairly quiet for the next 4 or 5 days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As I have always endorsed, each to their own opinions, but he did not interrupt her accidentally on Wednesday night....I think she made two gestures and actions on that night that were both significant, but both directed at us....Firstly when sitting naked with him in the living room, she read something on her phone that annoyed her, whatever it was had to be from one of us ( possibly me, who knows ) otherwise why flick the finger at the camera, I have no problem with her getting annoyed and retaliating to anything we write, it is only fair she should do so, but, because it was obviously from one of us, and because the only place she would have read it was from this forum, she therefor had the opportunity to PM the offending party and vent her spleen as she wished, not offend many of the membership because of one members remark. Secondly: She then went into the bedroom for what we all thought would be a lead up to a bate,  Whilst she was reading she was in constant communication with him by phone whilst he was on the laptop in the LR, and it culminated with her texting him and he grinned,shut his laptop and went to the bedroom to service her with his tongue.....That my friend Esanders was not an accidental interruption, that was a planned and choreographed collusion between them....and to my mind to piss us off.

I have as I stated, no problem with her being pissed with any of us and retaliating as she feels fit, It just proved to me that she does not do things spontaneously, everything is planned and since he has been " retired " she has lost her carefree almost innocent persona, and become a more hardened business woman who is just doing a job.

Again my friend, this is how I saw things unfold on Wednesday and purely my interpretation of the event, or non event, depending on your outlook...Purely my opinion, other people have theirs and I fully respect that.  :smile:

I certainly don't disagree with you regarding her response and I guess you can call that a anger shotgun response, because those small buckshots from her we're Meant to hit everyone instead of the person that actually push that certain anger button, and yes I even responded with a angry response, but as far as Paul interrupting Leora doing her bating actually happened when you were away and on that day one of the first response from anyone came from StnCld316  where you can actually read the start of the responses regarding that day on Chat Topic 2019 #8 section 10

• Like 1