Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I think it would be a great idea if RLC offer a optional slow motion option in there replays because it would be nice to see our Princess do some of the things that drive me crazy in a good way in slow motion

You could record it and play as sloowww as you want over and over. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks so much for answering and yes I am aware you can do it that way,  but sometimes I'm just trying to spark a conversation

Spark away!

I can either be gasoline to keep it going or the water to put it out. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks so much for answering and yes I am aware you can do it that way,  but sometimes I'm just trying to spark a conversation

As you know It's probably going to be fairly dead around here for a week while auntie is visiting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

As you know It's probably going to be fairly dead around here for a week while auntie is visiting. 

Or, we could start timing the amount of time Paul gives attention to each of the ladies of the house. Leora , and Eva. Just to break up the monotony, and have some documentation with which to base our comments more accurately.   😊

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Or, we could start timing the amount of time Paul gives attention to each of the ladies of the house. Leora , and Eva. Just to break up the monotony, and have some documentation with which to base our comments more accurately.   😊

scutus, we need something more challenging as we all know who the winner would be, nice try though

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

What ever peels the meat off of your bone. It would be better than watching paint dry or him in any sexual context. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

scutus, we need something more challenging as we all know who the winner would be, nice try though

That being the case. I will throw this one up for our knowledgeable members. In what percentage of Leora's bates, does her nectar freely flow ?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

I certainly know I cannot predict the future but for this one, and based on the two that woke up earlier showing affection, I think I know who I'm putting my money on

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I certainly know I cannot predict the future but for this one, and based on the two that woke up earlier showing affection, I think I know who I'm putting my money on

Ditto !  It was that activity that created the post.  

• Like 2