Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

As you have stated, everyone has their opinion. But her action happened immediately after she put her phone down.

With today's social media, total privacy is almost impossible !!!

I would put myself out there and say that she sees what we post on her phone, if it happens at all. Oh, she's doing ten other things as well, but if she sees it, it's on there that she does.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

As you have stated, everyone has their opinion. But her action happened immediately after she put her phone down.

With today's social media, total privacy is almost impossible !!!

I agree with your sentiments regarding privacy, but I am of the opinion she reads this forum via her phone.😺

• Like 3

On 3/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, jimbo4 said:

" Self obsessed " Perhaps, But have no doubt Kris66 she certainly knows all about us, she is no doubt fully aware of everything we say and do, and in some instances influenced by our opinions and/or remarks....As for doing the finger for fun, possibly, but under the circumstance unlikely ......This incident was just prior to the farcical bedroom/ living room scenario, and that was a definate set up by the pair of them. 😸

Seek a doctors help dude...

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I would put myself out there and say that she sees what we post on her phone, if it happens at all. Oh, she's doing ten other things as well, but if she sees it, it's on there that she does.

There is no doubt in my mind that she reads our posts. But, I do not think it was the "posts" that triggered her action. 

If that were the case, it would be for the most part, a daily event.

In response to your statement regarding her direct involvement in CC's. One needs to go back about three years ago and read her entire forum to get a better idea of the events that resulted in her closing her account, and RLC's directory regarding tenants involvement in forums. Although it will be difficult to get a true picture, because all of her posts have been removed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is no doubt in my mind that she reads our posts. But, I do not think it was the "posts" that triggered her action. 

In response to your statement regarding her direct involvement in CC's. One needs to go back about three years ago and read her entire forum to get a better idea of the events that resulted in her closing her account, and RLC's directory regarding tenants involvement in forums. Although it will be difficult to get a true picture, because all of her posts have been removed.

That's not necessary. I believe all of you based on what I know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Opinions and suppositions are subjective, but the truth of the finger we are never going to know.....so now best left alone, 😺 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, you can't just say "Leora, look at camera 4 and smile". She's her own boss.

Actually, there have been posts made that are very similar to that. 

You are 100% correct that she is her own boss.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Actually, there have been posts made that are very similar to that. 

You are 100% correct that she is her own boss.

If I told you what i really think, that other dude will call me batshit. But I ain't doing that any more.

• Like 2