Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

Unfortunately the time zone where I am it's almost 5 a.m. I have really limited time before I have to go to bed in a few minutes in order to wake up to work this evening and about time I get off and get home tomorrow morning, I have even less limited time and if I'm lucky enough to see our Princess (if she's at home), and on top of that I will also have less time to communicate on the Forum which will makes my whole work week disappointing but I'll survive.... so everyone and I really mean everyone be well until we speak again and by the way save some nectar for me... just joking about the nectar

• Like 1

solange der nasenpuhler noch lebt wird er nie wieder was arbeiten ich verstehe leora auch nicht das sie nicht mal was sagt wenn ich so faul wäre wie der versager würde meine frau mir aber was erzählen.

Visitor theory pulled directly from my imagination or ass... Paul was contracted to do some work for this couple. He was supposed to have it done by now, they have shown up to pick up their stuff and Paul is under the gun to get it done while they wait.