Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I think I seen Auntie go out the front door today not a 100% sure though. 

Not so my friend, She has checked and has gone for caution and inserted a safety plug again...and is about to leave with the pathetic one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, european said:

I am now 57 years old and have met a lot of people but such a lazy as the loser I have never experienced I do not understand leora she is still busy

Look!! Simple remedy....If you don't like the fact that he is constantly in the apartment, have the courage of your convictions and leave RLC......Which is precisely what I have done with effect 13-May.......How long I can keep my resolve is another matter, we shall just have to see, but at least I am trying, which is more than you or many of the other complainers seem prepared to do.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Look!! Simple remedy....If you don't like the fact that he is constantly in the apartment, have the courage of your convictions and leave RLC......Which is precisely what I have done with effect  13-May.......How long I can keep my resolve is another matter, we shall just have to see, but at least I am trying, which is more than you or many of the other complainers seem prepared to do.

Aye Sir Jim, well put, as I as well as some other mates and comrades feel quite similarly, have agreed that at end of current subs., they quite simply will no longer be renewed as long as the current status quo continues there at the residence. It has been passed on that some of the owners of the project are not at all pleased with a noticeable loss of revenue as well as potential further loss unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Aye Sir Jim, well put, as I as well as some other mates and comrades feel quite similarly, have agreed that at end of current subs., they quite simply will no longer be renewed as long as the current status quo continues there at the residence. It has been passed on that some of the owners of the project are not at all pleased with a noticeable loss of revenue as well as potential further loss unfortunately.

Nich: I have arrived at a point where as much as I like The Little One there becomes a limit to the baggage I was prepared to put up with when watching her, I know she tries her best to " please " us, but it is to me now looking too contrived and  choreographed, with him being part of it.....She does less dancing and less time on her own now and more time pampering and mothering that pitiful wimp.

I have ceased to watch them now when they are together sexually......It's too painful watching that lip smacking, nose picking Neanderthal trying to navigate around her splendid body.....rather like watching a blind man trying to navigate his way to a pot of gold in the center of a maze....and her pretending to enjoy it.

At least when he was working we deluded ourselves with. the illusion that she cared about us, and to a certain extent I believe she did, but strictly in a business sense I fear.

Had she decided that she was going to leave, or if she had the power to turn off individuals like myself then perhaps it would have been harder to accept, but the fact I have decided that enough is enough will I hope make the challenge easier........Time will tell, although I have no doubts that should the pitiful one venture to get a job in the future I would no doubt subscribe to RLC again....but sadly, at the moment he is not good value for my money. 😸

• Like 3