Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #10

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nich: I have arrived at a point where as much as I like The Little OnIe there becomes a limit to the baggage I was prepared to put up with when watching her, I know she tries her best to " please " us, but it is to me now looking too contrived and  choreographed, with him being part of it.....She does less dancing and less time on her own now and more time pampering and mothering that pitiful wimp.

I have ceased to watch them now when they are together sexually......It's too painful watching that lip smacking, nose picking Neanderthal trying to navigate around her splendid body.....rather like watching a blind man trying to navigate his way to a pot of gold in the center of a maze....and her pretending to enjoy it.

At least when he was working we deluded ourselves with. the illusion that she cared about us, and to a certain extent I believe she did, but strictly in a business sense I fear.

Had she decided that she was going to leave, or if she had the power to turn off individuals like myself then perhaps it would have been harder to accept, but the fact I have decided that enough is enough will I hope make the challenge easier........Time will tell, although I have no doubts that should the pitiful one venture to get a job in the future I would no doubt subscribe to RLC again....but sadly, at the moment he is not good value for my money. 😸

What really bothers me is that we all know that RLC and the tenants of this apartment read the forums yet it's like they are thumbing there noses at us the viewers, the ones who are providing the money for them to have such a comfortable free loading life and are doing nothing to change the outcome. I know it's supposed to be real life but come on I think we all know that idea has long since flew out the window. The only way to get things across to them is to withhold monetary compensation for the foreseeable future until things change.

I will no longer be re- subscribing from here on out. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, european said:

pepe du hast genau recht solange dieser faulenzer nichts arbeitet sollten wir alle diese Wohnung boykottieren er ist eine schande für die Menschheit der faule nasenbohrer

I don't like him anymore than you do but spend a little more time posting less about him more about other things. Complaining about him all the time turns other people off to your post.

This is meant to be constructive not mean. 

• Like 5

Ever since discovering the existence of such an intelligent, talented, and surreally wonderful and down to earth woman who happens to also be quite appealingly attractive, a definite interest was initiated which increased as time progressed to a point of subscribing to the project with hopes of perhaps discovering and being privileged to even more interesting aspects of the intriguing and interesting woman's life. Although it was clear from beginning that the intriguingly interesting and fascinating woman was involved in a relationship with someone else, the developed interest was enough such that a subscription to the project was initiated although it seemed that more times than not, occasions of occurrences of higher interest seemed to have usually only occurred when that other someone was not at the residence. The subscription was continued for quite some time in hopes of somehow being privileged to more occasions of interest although the other person was almost always at the residence at the same times as the person of interest. Eventually, after a lengthy period of time and it seemed that the situation would not ever change and the subscription was about to no longer be renewed, it seemed that the one of less interest actually became employed elsewhere and began not being at the residence as much. Sometime after that, the occasions of interest seemed to have increased enough so that it was decided to not cancel and to continue to renew the subscription. It is unfortunate that around 7 to 8 months ago, the situation then seemed to have reverted back to being very similar to as it once was before the one became employed elsewhere as the occasions of interest have once again seemed to have become limited in time and occasions of interest which has seemed to have once again impacted the level of interest. It is quite unfortunate because of the monetary cost of what the project charges, as they have continued to add residences and tenants in hopes of raising more awareness of and interest in the project to increase both subscriptions and therefore revenue of the project. Not to be misconstrued, the appealingly attractive woman of the residence is still quite intriguingly interesting and whom I still have a high admiration and fondness of, although it seems even more unfortunate due to the situation yet once again, that someone that has seemed so intriguingly interesting, is now once again it seems being limited to less times of enjoyment in various aspects and parts of her life.  😞 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What really bothers me is that we all know that RLC and the tenants of this apartment read the forums yet it's like they are thumbing there noses at us the viewers, the ones who are providing the money for them to have such a comfortable free loading life and are doing nothing to change the outcome. I know it's supposed to be real life but come on I think we all know that idea has long since flew out the window. The only way to get things across to them is to withhold monetary compensation for the foreseeable future until things change.

I will no longer be re- subscribing from here on out. 

I think that the two apartments out in Siberia both need to up their game, and maybe listen to what's been said, because from an operational point of view with all the other Russian apartments in and around St Petersburg (someone will correct me) all it will take is one of those apartments to falter, and RLC may well close the Siberian side of their business.

RLC are now too big to take any notice of us mere mortals in the early day if we even talked about stopping our subscriptions things changed, now I agree all they are doing is thumbing their noses at us, because the money will keep rolling in regardless.

• Like 3

If things don't change this apartment is going to be another bygone in the RLC dustbin and their sub on this  forum will be religated to the way back archives on the cc forum.

Maybe it's time for them to cash out and go out on top rather than just a has been.

I along with others have sent emails to RLC with our displeasure. I really hate to see this happen but someone has made it mesirable to even watch this apartment anymore. 

• Like 3

Think you guys are being too negative. Apologies to everyone here for my actions a few days ago. Had time to think about it and just want to be real. Any way, I don't think we should be so negative. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

• Like 3

Since first visiting this site and this thread of the forum, and after doing so enough such to accrue an interest substantial enough to become a member here to visit and contribute in and respond to the various dialogue mentioned here at times. It was a decision based mainly on the interest of the residence usually referred to in this thread of the forum. This was because of most of the interest of the project seemed to be the residence usually referred to in this thread of the forum and because of such, that was and has been for the most part the residence usually visited and payed any attention to and very seldomly to any of the other residences of little to no interest. This is the reason why I have mostly refrained from and seldomly ever contributed to or responded to any of the dialogue post threads related to any of the other project residences. Having mentioned this, I will also mention that it has been noticed at various times since I became a member here, that there have been some fairly harsh criticisms dealt out here concerning the tenants of the residence usually referred to in this thread. Some of the criticisms may have seemed to have been justified to some, and to others perhaps not. I cannot and will not deny that there have been times that I myself have been on the dealing out end of some of the criticisms dealt out here in the thread, and in retrospect and recalling some of those times, it did not seem to make me feel any better afterwards. Other than some of those times seeming to be a chance to vent some of the disappointment that had seemed to have developed in relation to a change of circumstances or situations at the residence, there was not much of any other reason and certainly not to insult or hurt the tenant of which most interest in the residence has been. This is also a reason of which there have been and at times sometimes still are, times of which I may make posts here that may seem vague or not so direct in attempts of perhaps not offending or hurting someone's feelings. Some of those times perhaps have been only fully understood by those who visit here often enough to perhaps know of me somewhat. But that is just me, and these are merely just some of my view points and opinions.

• Like 1

I certainly have been hoping for the best outcome for our friend and mate Aussie and his health condition of which required surgery as I have not noticed any visit from him since going in for the surgery. Best Wishes and Hopes to our friend Aussie.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Think you guys are being too negative. Apologies to everyone here for my actions a few days ago. Had time to think about it and just want to be real. Any way, I don't think we should be so negative. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Jugghead, With the utmost respect for your point of view, but you should understand that many of the "negative"  people you allude to have been paying members of RLC for many years, and some like myself solely to watch The Little One...We have seen the good and the bad times and rode with them,but things have changed quite dramatically over the past nine months and all can be attributed to one thing.

Its up to individuals to judge whether it is now worth up to in some cases $ 45 a month to watch someone once admired change the whole dynamics of her life as we know it, into something that is now laden with negativity....Her days which to the most part were interesting and varied have gone, to be replaced by days that are repetitious, predictable, minimal and false,along with the impression that her opinions off us are now more businesslike than in times past.

There is a well respected member of CC who will I'm sure bear me out, that her opinion of the members of RLC and CC with a small exception, was that they are all perverts and sexual deviants whose opinions are not worth a diddly.....My view was always that for every exhibitionist there has to be a voyeur, so one type of pervert or sexual deviant complimented the other, she couldn't function without us. But whereas she used to hide these views, it has become more apparent that she doesn't anymore, culminating in the finger flick and pathetic bedroom farce of last week, which unless you were able to see the bedroom and living room simultaneously might have  been missed by many people who perhaps are thinking my reaction is excessive .......I can live with that.

Naturally, its still nice to admire her spectacular body, but that's all it is, a spectacular body.   

I do not wish them any ill will, the only thing I would wish for her, is that before she gets too old to enjoy it, She should have a once in a lifetime " love making " session with a man or woman who understands what women want and need.......I would hate her to die  ( hopefully as a very old lady ) thinking that what he has been giving her in the sex department for years is the ultimate........A teenager could do better. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Apology accepted and I'll give you 2 cents more to double that and you're welcome jugg.  LoL   🤣

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I certainly have been hoping for the best outcome for our friend and mate Aussie and his health condition of which required surgery as I have not noticed any visit from him since going in for the surgery. Best Wishes and Hopes to our friend Aussie.  

He PM'd me the day before he went in and said depending on what the surgeon found he could be in hospital between three days and seven, I must confess that I am getting slightly anxious about him.

• Like 2