B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why the urgency for sound all of a sudden on the outside cameras??  are you all going to get to hear something special?  is RLC planning a big fashion party at the "House of the Rising Sun"?  tune in next week to find out!!

The only thing I have noticed mostly on outside Cams is you get to hear the Wind in the Microphone.   :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why the urgency for sound all of a sudden on the outside cameras??  are you all going to get to hear something special?  is RLC planning a big fashion party at the "House of the Rising Sun"?  tune in next week to find out!!

It's actually pretty nice to have sound when they are on the terrace or at pool, or else it's like watching a movie without sound. And terrace audio is actually really good, even better than some room cams.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing I have noticed mostly on outside Cams is you get to hear the Wind in the Microphone.   :biggrin:

they have wind cancelling mics so that shouldn't be a problem.  that is, unless there is one bad ass storm and the chances of that in that location is slim to none.  i believe that every camera should have sound whether it is in a bathroom, entry way, balcony, etc.etc.  let the viewer decide if he wants to hear one of the tenants pissing or taking a dump.  the privacy thing flew out the door when it comes to talking on the phone the second the person signed that dotted line.  when it comes to talking about what they may be planning or to their mommy or daddy.  step out the door of the house and have your private conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's actually pretty nice to have sound when they are on the terrace or at pool, or else it's like watching a movie without sound. And terrace audio is actually really good, even better than some room cams.

if you say so Fagen.  other than hearing the music I don't see where hearing "dah dah" or "nyit nyit" would be that interesting.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they have wind cancelling mics so that shouldn't be a problem.  that is, unless there is one bad ass storm and the chances of that in that location is slim to none.  i believe that every camera should have sound whether it is in a bathroom, entry way, balcony, etc.etc.  let the viewer decide if he wants to hear one of the tenants pissing or taking a dump.  the privacy thing flew out the door when it comes to talking on the phone the second the person signed that dotted line.  when it comes to talking about what they may be planning or to their mommy or daddy.  step out the door of the house and have your private conversation. 

They are along the Mediterranean Sea so anything can whip up into a Frenzy if the right Storm Pattern was to sneak in.  They are not exempt from Torrential Weather such as Hurricanes and Tsunami's. 

One Wicked Storm and Barcelona would be out of Business and Underwater for quite a few days. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are along the Mediterranean Sea so anything can whip up into a Frenzy if the right Storm Pattern was to sneak in.  They are not exempt from Torrential Weather such as Hurricanes and Tsunami's. 

One Wicked Storm and Barcelona would be out of Business and Underwater for quite a few days. :biggrin:

it is possible, just not probable 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it is possible, just not probable 

You have been through a Torrential Storm before where you have been Deluged. I wouldn't think they are any different.  Oceans are quite a bit different than a Sea but they still hold Billions of Gallons of Water.

Where I live we only have Rivers and I am at least 20 Blocks away from the Grand River.  They tried to tell me to evacuate a Year ago when we had an Ice Jam and I told them I wasn't going anywhere and they couldn't force me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure a 2nd stay of another 5 months will do the trick...😏

I'm 1 of the few Sera fans here, btw...:biggrin:

I would rather they gave her an apartment.....Or make her the new manager atleast

15 hours ago, zzakary said:

The Serafima virus clings to B1 like lice on children's hair, I laugh but it's very scary, because I see that some ultimate fan of the S-virus would be willing to give a second chance to the virus when she has not even finished to rot B1 with his first chance, just because Loraine did 5 minutes of fun at B4(It's funny isnt it,to think that Bea maybe convinced Loraine to have a solo pleasure in front of the cameras, when Loraine slept with Bea in her bedroom few days ago)

Aside
But unfortunately,do not worry @Sexytreach, these RLC's A-holes can and go do it, they'll give the S-virus a second chance,who s in fact a third chance,because the second chance of the S-virus is to cling to Ginger's bed and not the opposite like i read it(the serafima virus takes advantage of Ginger's intrinsic  kindness without return as she does, and as she did with all the other girls who crossed the S-virus way in Barcelona),she s always  there even while his name is no longer in the B1 list and the banner on the RLC website clearly indicates that the virus is no longer part of the project,but maybe The S-virus goal is to break the Lola's record,and she never leave before to accomplish that

@Sexytreach, all the girls that the virus Serafima has exterminated, and I think more particularly to Amira, will they have a second chance,like you advocate for the virus

You know Serafima is a lot like Sofie...How can you of all people not like her?

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You have been through a Torrential Storm before where you have been Deluged. I wouldn't think they are any different.  Oceans are quite a bit different than a Sea but they still hold Billions of Gallons of Water.

Where I live we only have Rivers and I am at least 20 Blocks away from the Grand River.  They tried to tell me to evacuate a Year ago when we had an Ice Jam and I told them I wasn't going anywhere and they couldn't force me.

I have been through many of them in my time but it goes with the territory.  i'm not saying that it couldn't happen, i'm just saying that it probably won't.

i have seen the evacuation process worth in both ways.  sometimes the people that choose to stay come out alright and other times not good at all.  i helped a good friend of mine go and purchase 3 used motor homes and then drive them to Bay Saint Louis Mississippi for his mom and dad, his brother and his sister to live in after a hurricane wiped them out and they were told to evacuate.  They got lucky and all of them said they will evacuate in the future.  the next day we went through his mom and dad's community and helped the local officials search every home.  the homes with no people found got a big red X put on them, the homes with flood victims got a big red X with a O (circle) around it.  it was not a pretty site and one that I hope I will never see again, and they were all told to evacuate.  so like i said, it works out well sometimes but not all times.  it's just a decision that a person has to make based on the information given and acquired.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

You know Serafima is a lot like Sofie...How can you of all people not like her?

I have about a hundred of sofie's files that prove the opposite of what you say,the awesome sexualy exposure of Sofie in RLC has no equal with the miserable exposure of Serafima(A guy licked Sofie's pussy in the big B2 bedroom, I do not think a lot of barca girls did that,and i love the part when she dont allowed the guy to fuck her)

However, I agree that on the point of view of the character, they are very similar, to this that Serafima is like his tattoo show, a queen, Sofie,is I specify, for me,is a goddess,she s much far high up than the S-virus

And I will end up telling you that Sofie's body is a real work of art, with an exceptional gap (I have a passion for this particularity of the woman's body),never seen on RLC, while the Virus Serafima , has cellulite in the legs and breasts that hang,in ten years maximum maybe less ,she s out of the business, i mean physically speaking if you know what i mean about the work of these type of girl

Moreover, I do not look at RLC, just for sex, I also like dramas, 
there were some with Sofie and Monica, but with the S-virus, there were only dramas, nothing more , and that's why so Serafima was very watched (what would be GOT, without the bad guys)

Sofie is a goddess,but i understand that she can not please everyone
Tastes are sometimes strange, for example i hate Monica but i admit easily that she was a good thing for RLC voyeurs

But I assure you that i can not like the S-virus and worship Sofie, I'm the living proof

Thanks for your post,i love to speak of Sofie...
isnt it... :biggrin:

• Like 1