Lavender, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Colin the tourist is now here more often than in the old place with his name on it

I think VH removed his name because they realize he is not a permanant tenant but just one of the boss of this apartment come here just few hours per week for fuck with the brunette

so it was not necessery to keep his name on the list for clarify the situation I think

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sex in a the hall! Has #FREE contest written all over it. I’m starting to think VHTV isn’t running a contest, they are just flat out paying for sex on the free cams. Bonus money for sex on a free cam. So voyeur of you James! Paying the tenants for sex.  

Wow that's new information. Who told you they are paying tenants for sex?

Just now, Amy3 said:

If you can’t see that vhtv is promoting their site with sex on the free cams you probably a subscriber. It’s pretty obvious to me that they are either running a contest or they are flat out paying for it. Sex on the free cams in the last couple of days has been epidemic levels. 

So just an assumption no proof. 😉 Well I am over the point I care about free cams. I watch the cams I like and that's it. Here to have fun not to worry about things 👍

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The proof is the sudden plethora of sex on the free cams and the #FREE tags on the Twitter. What more do you need?

Don't know. Maybe a statement from VH😇. But actually I watch the cams where is action so I don't care here. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I do too, and I’ve noticed the free cam behavior very clearly. Others have too. What would be the reason for that? Oh, I guess talking about it is a fun killer. I see. 

Today a lot less #free tweets than yesterday. So maybe promotion already over or pure coincidence... 

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What would you do? You usually have really good ideas so I wait for yours now. 

they could arrange the ping pong tournament, maybe it would attract more new subscribers than sex in the middle of the hall 🤣🤣🤣😂