R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, there is nothing true or genuine about this apartment!!  You know me Ze and I could care less about watching hetero sex.  I know it floats a lot of peoples boats on this forum and I'm sorry, I just don't get it.  Kristy's boyfriend and Maracunya's boyfriend only come around for you Ze!!!  Where do you think these girls spent all their time before Kamila and whatever her name was left the project?  They spent all their time at their boyfriends place.  Kristy assured RLC that they would bring their dudes around and act like sex maniacs just for you Ze.  I was simply stating that if I was a member,  there is too much male presence in my opinion.  I get what you are saying because I know that is what you like, but the problem with this apartment is just like the problems with all the other apartments, they keep girls that have been here way to long and keep bringing them back!!  They should have booted Kristy out and all her angels and brought the apartment back with totally new girls.  Of course this is my opinion which is only worth what you paid for it........0.  I always liked Kristy but she has had her time and is old news.  This apartment would have been 100 times better with totally new tenants!

i know you don't take bullshit and you know me the same so gona coment exactly what i think about th points you said Harley..there  is nothing genuine o true about this apartment..agree in some aspects..i feel that this house is more an second home than their actualy house,with maybe Alana exception that she seems to actualy live in the place..autought do nothing special,like you said PRIOR the residents of the house did everything outside,now they actualy do a lot in the house,not talking of looking into mirrors topless again and again or going in constants Vacations,or being assexual in cams..like the other no real life joke roommates house but they apear with their dudes and one or other friend etc,don't agree house would be a lot better with totaly new residents..best exemple th other roommates house..Angie,Emilie and the other were totaly new and look how great they are..in that case yes..no real life in cams.Like It or not..kristy,Mara,Alana are the only good,no bullshit roommates place we have in rlc.But would be nice an second roommates house with new and valid,active residents,that way we would had more to pic up to watch.

I just want to know what makes a good roomates apartment because I can not understand you
When girls like Kamila and Kaley were present and mostly absent, everyone criticized
Now that we have girls like Mara, Alana and Rosalie, the critics continue while they show almost everything in the apartment
You can not enjoy the images instead of wasting time and energy with all those critics that do not really make sense

what should be, girls locked up h24 with cameras on her, they masturbate day and night to please you
There are other projects for this

It's a pity that some people can not understand how real life works on the pretext that there are cameras that watch these girls

What is real life? it's sleeping, eating, going to work, chatting with friends at night, spending time with your boyfriend, bathing, doing evenings from time to time
I do not know you, but I see all these things in this apartment

• Like 8

This house is in my view in many years in rlc the first,best approximation of real life in an roommates house,we finaly can see this girls(well at least two of them😅)do very important aspects of their life's,we don't just see thousands of flowers and sweets being delivered to the girls but we actualy see the boyfriends arriving and giving it to them,all in cams.The two weeks per month vacations are past,the asexual young atractive girls residents are past(well almost).Best way to see how normal,reallife(as possible)this house and people in it are is to look "next door" to the hotel vacations asexual Friday nights mantainace thing..this house sinse reopening Its much much better.Not perfect at all but..an true improvement.Now rlc needs to do the same with other place,not wait again two,three dam years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house is in my view in many years in rlc the first,best approximation of real life in an roommates house,we finaly can see this girls(well at least two of them😅)do very important aspects of their life's,we don't just see thousands of flowers and sweets being delivered to the girls but we actualy see the boyfriends arriving and giving it to them,all in cams.The two weeks per month vacations are past,the asexual young atractive girls residents are past(well almost).Best way to see how normal,reallife(as possible)this house and people in it are is to look "next door" to the hotel vacations asexual Friday nights mantainace thing..this house sinse reopening Its much much better.Not perfect at all but..an true improvement.Now rlc needs to do the same with other place,not wait again two,three dam years.

Anything would make it better than it was for the last 2 years and I'm glad you are happy with it Ze.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, northguy said:

If you don't like the sex, go back to your churches, they will protect you from reality.

Who doesn't like sex?  Simple minded stereotyping will also protect you from reality. What does religion have to do with anything I said?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anything would make it better than it was for the last 2 years and I'm glad you are happy with it Ze.

"Anything would make it better than it was for the last 2 years" Hehe very true Harley.If they had just reopened th house with an Family of brown cats it still would be an improvement over the last years in place😂.Wouldnt say i am happy with it,would say I am 60,63% satisfied with it,two residents have partners and sexual life's in cams,the fuc&&& continuos vacations are over,place doesn't look always the bat cave like before.Would be nice to have all residents living in the house(not just one or two at max)and one or other thing but it's better than before,which coming from rlc is surprising😆.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

If Kami had a bf, apparently he didn't know her very well, because Kami doesn't like flowers.:confused:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami had a bf, apparently he didn't know her very well, because Kami doesn't like flowers.:confused:

I must had dream all those flowers she received for years and puted in kitchen table and also in bedroom.🤣.Maybe was all by an secret admirer..anything to confess Ridge!?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I must had dream all those flowers she received for years and puted in kitchen table and also in bedroom.🤣.Maybe was all by an secret admirer..anything to confess Ridge!?

I would never send her something she doesn't like.  And if you are not aware of Kami not liking flowers, you need to go back and read Kitek's translations. 

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I just want to know what makes a good roomates apartment because I can not understand you
When girls like Kamila and Kaley were present and mostly absent, everyone criticized
Now that we have girls like Mara, Alana and Rosalie, the critics continue while they show almost everything in the apartment
You can not enjoy the images instead of wasting time and energy with all those critics that do not really make sense

what should be, girls locked up h24 with cameras on her, they masturbate day and night to please you
There are other projects for this

It's a pity that some people can not understand how real life works on the pretext that there are cameras that watch these girls

What is real life? it's sleeping, eating, going to work, chatting with friends at night, spending time with your boyfriend, bathing, doing evenings from time to time
I do not know you, but I see all these things in this apartment

Well, I think R1 has become the closest to a perfect apartment we've seen on RLC ever, and I have the impression that most people love how R1 have turned out. The only clear exception being Ridgerunner. And Harley, who doesn't really hate this apartment spesificly, he just hates everything on RLC in general.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would never send her something she doesn't like.  And if you are not aware of Kami not liking flowers, you need to go back and read Kitek's translations. 

To be honest i don't care what she likes or not,just sayed what i seen an good number of times,she receiving flowers and even box of sweets and putting the flowers in kitchen table.Maybe she never sayed to the boyfriend she disliked flowers.