R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

Everyone forgets that the girls and their boyfriends are real people and it isn't easy for them to do everything also if they do read this forum they also have to deal with the comments that they might find hurtful. We all need to respect them after all it is their lifes.  If anyone doesn't like this apartment go somewhere else and stop spreading negativity.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, I think R1 has become the closest to a perfect apartment we've seen on RLC ever, and I have the impression that most people love how R1 have turned out. The only clear exception being Ridgerunner. And Harley, who doesn't really hate this apartment specifically, he just hates everything on RLC in general.

LOL you don't even know me but yet you know what i like or dislike?  I hate the management of RLC and I hate how many couples apartments there are and I hate the unnecessary UM and i hate the lack of cameras in each and every room and I hate there are rooms without sound, but other than that and the fact that the girls spend way to much time out of the apartments, there is no other problems.  you are paying to see peoples real lives supposedly 24/7 but in actuality you only see partial parts of their lives because every room isn't covered.  if drugs is what these people do then you should be able to see it and that is the only reason that certain rooms don't have better camera coverage and no sound.  the hall bathroom in B2 is a prime example, piss poor camera coverage and why is that because of the drug corner!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Everyone forgets that the girls and their boyfriends are real people and it isn't easy for them to do everything also if they do read this forum they also have to deal with the comments that they might find hurtful. We all need to respect them after all it is their lifes.  If anyone doesn't like this apartment go somewhere else and stop spreading negativity.

get real Daleys, they are only going to do and show what they want to regardless of the comments on this forum.  they understand that some people are going to kiss their asses in hopes for something more as well as the people that don't like it.  It's all part of the life of people that choose to make a living in front of cameras for millions of people to watch.  It goes with the territory!!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you don't even know me but yet you know what i like or dislike?  I hate the management of RLC and I hate how many couples apartments there are and I hate the unnecessary UM and i hate the lack of cameras in each and every room and I hate there are rooms without sound, but other than that and the fact that the girls spend way to much time out of the apartments, there is no other problems.  you are paying to see peoples real lives supposedly 24/7 but in actuality you only see partial parts of their lives because every room isn't covered.  if drugs is what these people do then you should be able to see it and that is the only reason that certain rooms don't have better camera coverage and no sound.  the hall bathroom in B2 is a prime example, piss poor camera coverage and why is that because of the drug corner!!!

Double LOL, you don't even subscribe to RLC, yet you always know everrything so much better than us who actually watched it?

But to be honest, I agreed with everything you said there. It was a good post. But you should occationally try to emphasize what you actually do like too, you know, not just running this onesided hate-campain. And stop making stupid theories where there is really nothing to it all, like deliberate power failures and such bullshit. Maybe you'd get some of your credabillity back.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Double LOL, you don't even subscribe to RLC, yet you always know everrything so much better than us who actually watched it?

But to be honest, I agreed with everything you said there. It was a good post. But you should occationally try to emphasize what you actually do like too, you know, not just running this onesided hate-campain. And stop making stupid theories where there is really nothing to it all, like deliberate power failures and such bullshit. Maybe you'd get some of your credabillity back.

Do you honestly believe that the girls don't know how to cause a power outage if they want there to be one?  Come on Ed, you are a much smarter man than that.  I've been around RLC a lot longer than you have and I know how this stuff works.  If what I read is true on the posts, I can figure out whats going on.  The problem is that there are posters that only post in a certain way that it makes it tough for me sometimes and that is when I have to get on my PM's and find out what did or didn't happen.

As for what I do like about RLC, it's the girls and especially the girls that take time to do some cleaning up around the place and don't solely rely on the maid, which in my opinion should not even be there!!  I still like the whole concept of RLC as far as a voyeur site, it's the best one out there by far but in the end, it's still just a higher class cam site and nothing more.

il y a 50 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

get real Daleys, they are only going to do and show what they want to regardless of the comments on this forum.  they understand that some people are going to kiss their asses in hopes for something more as well as the people that don't like it.  It's all part of the life of people that choose to make a living in front of cameras for millions of people to watch.  It goes with the territory!!

I couldn't care less what you have to say i'm just not going to read your comments and posts and that's about the size of it.

• Like 1

The two previous posts confirms my bad impression of Kristy's BF, she should not tolerate his behavior, his violence (he slapped her in the living room in front of Rosalie and Alana). One good thing: She stood up against him in spite of his threatening attitudes. Unfortunately Russia is known for a lot of violence against the women, bad culture. I thought she had him under control, but it's still two minds battling, I was wrong. I cross my fingers for Kristy, she doesn't deserve these sad eyes.

I agree with you North. I have held off being critical of him ever since she let him into her bedroom.  I find him to be loud, boisterous and painful with the way he is treating Kristy.  I think Kristy is really enjoying the long hard sex sessions but I don't think he has ever made her cum yet.  I may be wrong but that is how I see it.  It will be interesting to see how long this relationship continues.  If he hits her again and she doesn't send him packing then she will have to put up with it for as long as the relationship continues.

Oscaraus.

• Like 2

I agree with your descriptions Oscaraus. Kristy has never had an orgasm for whatever reason, she's faking. This BF won't be able to solve that problem. But maybe BF is "normal" after russian standards, poor girl. Kristy has a lot of issues, is thinking for several minutes at times. Good luck.