Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, letsdothis said:

This belongs in a gallery. It's beautiful! 👍👍❤️

Never for a minute am I fit to judge the photographer's prowess but to me this is a cat,picture,ball of string and a radiator?.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

1 token vibrator orgasms. Send them 100 tokens and they'll probably have a baby. It's just so bad and fake. This Obi girl or whatever her name is ruining the VHTV girls one by one. Run~!

ERM its like that on camarads now girl,fake acting sh*t, ana & Luke and some numpty , who can't sh*g for toffee.

pact in membership girl, the place/whole thing has gone down the pan.😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't mind camming. It can be quite fun if it's done right. But, the way Lisa and whatever her name is do it is just plain ridiculous. It's camming at it's worst. I own a lovesense device and I can tell you that 2 seconds of that thing vibrating isn't doing jack shit! In fact if buzzes for a long time all it really does is make the body part go numb. Evern more stupid is the fact that they shove thing up their pussies and it isn't even touching their clit. Now, I know that the clit actually extends deep underneath, but the way these things are positioned they aren't doing much of anything. If you have an electric toothbrush that's about the extent of the vibration. It's a total scam for idiots who have no clue how a woman's actual orgasm works. I guess as they say, a fool and his money are soon parted. What irks me is that they don't even try to have a good time. It's just very blah! 

Fully agree. The thing is when you look how small these Lovense things are every at least little intelligent human being will understand there is just no space for a powerful motor. I bet the motor to let your phone vibrate is a lot stronger...

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't mind camming. It can be quite fun if it's done right. But, the way Lisa and whatever her name is do it is just plain ridiculous. It's camming at it's worst. I own a lovesense device and I can tell you that 2 seconds of that thing vibrating isn't doing jack shit! In fact if buzzes for a long time all it really does is make the body part go numb. Evern more stupid is the fact that they shove thing up their pussies and it isn't even touching their clit. Now, I know that the clit actually extends deep underneath, but the way these things are positioned they aren't doing much of anything. If you have an electric toothbrush that's about the extent of the vibration. It's a total scam for idiots who have no clue how a woman's actual orgasm works. I guess as they say, a fool and his money are soon parted. What irks me is that they don't even try to have a good time. It's just very blah! 

just been reading this girl, me glasses have steamed, the thing is I don't wear any.

you should write a steamy sex novel,it rolls of the tongue, (that's a good title ).

• Like 1