Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

4 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Where has the apartment gone? Lisa & Grant is no longer shown on the list. Not just marked offline but missing. Doesn’t appear to be anything on Twitter feed about it. Anybody know?

I notice yesterday they was at the end of the list.. but moved again to middle today. Probably tech issues again 

• Like 1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If VHTV wants to curb camming they should make it so the cammers have to cam in view of free cams only. Ok, fine, they can cam in their bedrooms, but they should have to flip a switch that opens up all of the cams to free in that room. That would probably take care of it. I mean if they wanted to curb it, which they don't seem to want to. Just sayin'

Camming will eventually ruin this site if they ain't careful.

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Lol! You have to focus on the background. Good luck! She's offline now though.

I was focusing on the background... there were a few similar backgrounds, but none of them was of her VH apartment... the fact that those pages reload from time to time didn't help either...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JankaManka said:

if that would be as easy as you make it sound, I would have already found her and would't even ask in the first place. I scrolled through all 30+ pages of rooms 3 times already and still haven't found her...

I strongly recommend you watching her in her natural self here on VH. Don't spoil your picture of her by watching these unnatural camshows.