Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Whoop Whoop! It's all Lisa. She is clearly starting to dig it. The shows with the dildo were really good and hot. She's having fun. Everyone here pretty much abandoned her "real" life anyways.

I don't believe this is really her. She is not the Lisa we know and love when she is doing the camshows

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx, but it was Lisa that did the hard work. She took her time on the make up and outfit. Absolutely sex appeal from head to toe. This is perhaps in my top 5 most favorite pick in all of CC even if it is an illegal picture.

Why is it an illegal picture Amy? Any capture is fair game ain't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Why is it an illegal picture Amy? Any capture is fair game ain't it?

Because she doesn't want to open a topic for cam shows here where the chaturbate photos can be hosted.. so she puts a photo on this section to say that is illegal 😁😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Because she doesn't want to open a topic for cam shows here where the chaturbate photos can be hosted.. so she puts a photo on this section to say that is illegal 😁😁

I see but morals and principles went out the window a long time ago on here i would suggest loool

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I see but morals and principles went out the window a long time ago on here i would suggest loool

Have nothing to do with morales or principles.. Was the mods from CC in the past that said that chaturbate photos should have a proper topic and vh photos posted in the right places (not in that cam shows ones)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx, but it was Lisa that did the hard work. She took her time on the make up and outfit. Absolutely sex appeal from head to toe. This is perhaps in my top 5 most favorite pick in all of CC even if it is an illegal picture.

That's true, but as you once told me about a Spygasm pic I posted, "Credit
where credit is due," or something like that. ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I created the topic. @Amy3, if you could please post a link for Lisa's
cam address there. She no longer seems to be using the one I have, as
it's been more than a month since she's used it. Thank you. ❤️

• Like 1