Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Did she halt all activities? Did she stop camming? I get this feeling that her heart is just not in this anymore. 

All has seemed to have gone downhill a bit since that 3 some with Juliet. Even Juliet seemed to hit a peak and then got more boring. Shame as liked Juliet especially the 3 some with Ruby and the sofa bed breaking but they still carried on lool.

• Like 1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

No one mentioned kitchen only you, you twat lool

If you watched a threesome it would have to be in the kitchen

Oh I see you still had a sub at that time!!

Do I have to fucking spell this out?😀😀

24 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If you watched a threesome it would have to be in the kitchen

Oh I see you still had a sub at that time!!

Do I have to fucking spell this out?😀😀

Duhhhhhh yeah I had a sub then, well worked out lool

Just now, Amy3 said:

If the girl likes it and has fun with it, it can be fun. I don’t mind it in that sense. I just get them absent feeling about her and I think she’s just about done with all of this. 

Don't think so. Otherwise she would not come and visit here anymore

i'm only guessing since i know nothing but maybe the $ flow slowed down too much & they have to regroup. if they decided to retire to just managers they would have a place off cam rather than staying with obi. who among their tenants is really being viewed a lot? i might not be up to snuff with who they manage but leah/trixie, ruby, juliet, brian, ana, heather, zack/kitty, gone.  anica/joel, nadia/obi can't possibly be enough to carry them as neither apt is very active. and courtney (if she's with them) is a disaster until she gets rid of asshole, whoops, i mean cadon!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The friends model goes stale after a while. Look new guests, sex test, happy audience, throw into their own apt, tenants visiting each other, group sex, string out the possibility of swapping, get bored, leave. Look, new guests! Repeat! 

VHTV needs a new source of managers, preferably ones who offer tenants who live on their own and have their own visitor friends, who don’t aspire to be tenants themselves. Tenants who have a life apart from that sort of gravy train above. Preferably managers and tenants who no one knows and no one talks to. A true, what the fuck is going on here, model. That’s what VHTV needs. 

and fewer apts. $1 split 35 ways or $1 split 20 ways.huge difference.

• Like 1