Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The only place he is limp is in his cock.....and probably his brain.😸

I'm surprised he's still got one the way he keeps waking her up numerous times a night, and I'm not talking about his brain either

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

jimbo4 du wirst jeden tag besser mit deinen sprüchen mach weiter so ich glaube jetzt habt ihr alle erkannt was das für ein faules Geschwür ist leora steht mal wieder am herd und macht für den fleißigen wieder sein fresschen das er nicht verhungert der dicke.

10 minutes ago, european said:

jimbo4 du wirst jeden tag besser mit deinen sprüchen mach weiter so ich glaube jetzt habt ihr alle erkannt was das für ein faules Geschwür ist leora steht mal wieder am herd und macht für den fleißigen wieder sein fresschen das er nicht verhungert der dicke.

Nur damit Sie wissen, jeder hier Paul und die anderen nicht. Aber nur Ihre Kommentare über ihn und nicht über sie zu behalten, scheint nicht zu helfen. Sie machen niemals positive Kommentare über sie.

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The elasticated bandage has now been removed...miracle recovery from our hero....Hurray !!! He survives to ruin another day.😹😹

jimbo the day is yet young, we don't know how knackered he'll be after he's been chasing after her as she goes round the shops as she moves a lot quicker than he does, on saying that most people do

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo the day is still young, we do not know how to knackered he'll be after he's been chasing her as she goes around the shops as she moves a lot quicker than he does, on saying that most people do

Yes, she may well knacker him, and she may even place him into an enforced coma when they come back, and she may well give us a "quickie" to placate us, but memories are long and remember the great times and halcyon days of yesteryear, of her being free of her shackles to express herself as she wanted, without prior agreement or disturbance from him. :fishing rod: A total capitulation of a once free spirit.::)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, she may well knacker him, and she may even place him into an enforced coma when they come back, and she may well give us a "quickie" to placate us, but memories are long and remember the great times and halcyon days of yesteryear, of her being free of her shackles to express herself as she wanted, without prior agreement or disturbance from him. :fishing rod:

Ah but distant memory, unfortunately we must give her some credit she is doing her best although mostly contrived to show her followers they're not forgotten, and believe she's taken some of our comments on board but is struggling to fully comply with that cloud hanging over her.

• Like 4

Just now, Newark52 said:

Ah but distant memory, unfortunately we must give her some credit she is doing her best although mostly contrived to show her followers they're not forgotten, and believe she's taken some of our comments on board but is struggling to fully comply with that cloud hanging over her.

Yes, I agree my friend,she has certainly taken on board what was said on this forum, and is aware of some of the discontent shown by some of us members, she may well have been angry and acted accordingly initially, but she is far from a stupid woman,  and has a good heart and has responded now in a more positive manner, trying to work something out that would be suitable for all concerned, but it will take a great deal of persuasion to alter his outlook on life, he is too arrogant to change, but we shall see. Because of the fact she is trying, I personally will give her the space to achieve her objectives, and will therefor keep for now my negative comments to a minimum.:shy: 

• Like 1