Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

2 minutes ago, HermanS said:

I think Leora could possibly be the perfect woman. If she wanted to leave him for another man I would put in my application. I could be on a plane in a couple hours. I would give this beautiful woman the attention that she so desires and deserves.

There's no such creature as a perfect woman, the majority open their mouths when they shouldn't,  and keep them shut when you want them to open them.....Any female's on the forum excluded, naturally.. 😹😹😹

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There's no such creature as a perfect woman, the majority open their mouths when they shouldn't,  and keep them shut when you want them to open them.....Any female's on the forum excluded, naturally.. 😹😹😹

jimbo as the saying goes, "women have many faults, men have only two, everything we say and everything we do", so the perfect woman will have no faults and let us men get away with everything, I'm going back to taking the pills

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo as the saying goes, "women have many faults, men have only two, everything we say and everything we do", so the perfect woman will have no faults and let us men get away with everything, I'm going back to taking the pills

Save some for me...😹

• Like 2

Leora is still the best in the business and I'm still loving watching her. It's a clear way of dealing with the terrible hardship of post-op pain.

• Like 2

I would imagine Paul and Leora would have a KPI for his work from home business. They should know by now they're making any money out of his work from home business. Just by viewing his working hours it doesn't look like it makes much and there living off Leora's work.

3 UHR IN RUSSLAND SIE HABEN WIEDER ESSEN BESTELLT VON UNSEREM GELD IST DAS NORMAL NACHTS UM 3 UHR ZU ESSEN IST DOCH KLAR DAS DER FAULENZER IMMER DICKER WIRD IC HABE LEORA CLEVERER EINGESCHÄTZT DAS SIE EIN LEBEN MIT DIESEM HÄSSLICHEN FAULENZER FÜHRT ICH VERSTEHE SIE WIRKLICH NICHT ICH HABE DAS GEFÜHL DAS DER VERSAGER IRGEND ETWAS IN DER HAND HAT DAS LEORA BEI IHM BLEIBT