Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

Questions.

Does Paul advertise his services? 

How does Paul receive his work?

Is there a market for his work?

There appears to be a lot of startups outlays in starting his business. Can his recoup those startup costs?

Finally is it worth it or would he make more money getting a job working for someone else and doing this part-time? 

Paul most start-up businesses fail, you need to be doing everything right and working big hours at least 16+. 

The main thing you need to be working your ass off at the start-up phase of this business.

It appears you are playing at this you either get serious about your business or go back to work.

7 hours ago, HermanS said:

I think Leora could possibly be the perfect woman. If she wanted to leave him for another man I would put in my application. I could be on a plane in a couple hours. I would give this beautiful woman the attention that she so desires and deserves.

Just make sure you use an airline that allows a few comfort animals -- it's a long flight.

I can think of about 6 of them...two dogs, a fat cat, a Siberian Hamster, an irritating but romantic skunk, and -- of course -- a lovable fluffy-tailed squirrel.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Paul most start-up businesses fail, you need to be doing everything right and working big hours at least 16+. 

The main thing you need to be working your ass off at the start-up phase of this business.

It appears you are playing at this you either get serious about your business or go back to work.

If what I saw was correct someone gave him a 1000rb note (£12 or $15) and he gave the person some change so he can't be charging a lot for his work.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just make sure you use an airline that allows a few comfort animals -- it's a long flight.

I can think of about 6 of them...two dogs, a fat cat, a Siberian Hamster, an irritating but romantic skunk, and -- of course -- a lovable fluffy-tailed squirrel.

The skunk travels in the hold....::)

• Like 2

The invalid has now upgraded his leg injury to requiring an elasticated knee bandage.....and heroically he makes his way out of the apartment, bidding his lady a farewell, who knows what might befall this brave warrior on his perilous journey into the unknown....A true roll model to any budding  special forces applicant......LEGENDARY !!! 🖕 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The invalid has now upgraded his leg injury to requiring an elasticated knee bandage.....and heroically he makes his way out of the apartment, bidding his lady a farewell, who knows what might befall this brave warrior on his perilous journey into the unknown....A true roll model to any budding  special forces applicant......LEGENDARY !!! 🖕 

A true HERO, he still can't remember he's supposed to have a limp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1