Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

6 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I THINK Dasha and her friend are drunk, they also went into the bedroom bathroom which makes me wonder if they are on something stronger.

Drugs,Dasha,her friend,Sasha,masha,Masha girlfriends all use drugs,heavy ones as we clearly could see when masha friend took the drugs out of pocket in kitchen.Some of them isn't very apparent when they consume,but for exemple when Dasha gets out the room without cam it's obvious she just sniff white sugar,Masha also it's obvious,Sasha..big poker face lol.

7 hours ago, hondarellas said:

This apartment had a rich past, pity but future I do not see have!😣😪😫😭

If the break is real then is possible that all this days out means Masha could be looking for an house for her and resolving the things to move out.House is basicaly death sinse girlfriend if Dasha arrived.

20 hours ago, happyone said:

I am just getting caught up and noticed that no one answered your question--so

That anal creampie was just a blast from the past :biggrin:

Its from two years ago.

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

If the break is real then is possible that all this days out means Masha could be looking for an house for her and resolving the things to move out.House is basicaly death sinse girlfriend if Dasha arrived.

Masha is on vacation, the rumor is that Sasha and Dasha are moving out.

17 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Masha is on vacation, the rumor is that Sasha and Dasha are moving out.

But someone said that she would be just an couple days in vacations(to go to some concert),well in any case if someone is gona move out(being Masha or the couple)the best time is during summer time,so shouldn't take very long.

avevo visto Dasha fare anale un po di tempo fa, era un po curiosa visto che Masha lo prendeva alla grande...Questa volta ho visto Sasha un pò in difficoltà a penetrarla, è vero che non è piccolo, ma con Masha era un'altra cosa, aperta...