Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Very strange things happen tonight! After they came out of bedroom dormitory Masha and her guest and after they did a good time in then Dasha and her guest came in for a while. Even for me, what strange of all is that Sasha turns Masha and speaks civilized and this happened many times tonight, and a few days before except that a squabble between Sasha avoided and approached her. Some interests are being played. Meanwhile Dasha prepared some shoulder bags, equal to prepare an all-day trip with their guests.

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Wonder what Masha and her GF are doing in the little washroom for almost 1/2hr? :dodgy:

Usualy is to make phone calls and for drugs,but 1/2hr seem to much,maybe they were praying,they are studying to be nuns in rlc cams at least..sad molly shannon GIF by The Little Hours Movie

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Very strange things happen tonight! After they came out of bedroom dormitory Masha and her guest and after they did a good time in then Dasha and her guest came in for a while. Even for me, what strange of all is that Sasha turns Masha and speaks civilized and this happened many times tonight, and a few days before except that a squabble between Sasha avoided and approached her. Some interests are being played. Meanwhile Dasha prepared some shoulder bags, equal to prepare an all-day trip with their guests.

To add to Moos's point. There has always been a civil bone between them. There have been extended periods of drama, but on the whole they seem to keep to them selves. Preform group activities, and handle their individual hussles. You are seeing a balance now with Masha now having someone/something to try and seduce.  All is well in Ozz

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Usualy is to make phone calls and for drugs,but 1/2hr seem to much,maybe they were praying,they are studying to be nuns in rlc cams at least..sad molly shannon GIF by The Little Hours Movie

I think Masha is working on getting into GF panties. She is being patient.

10 hours ago, dogmycat said:

Dasha the last to get in front bed (middle position), kissed Dasha goodnight and cuddled up to GF. Think that's it my big three sum, for now.

That girl has been a longtime friend of both Nelly and Dasha. She’s stayed over at Dasha’s old apartment, Nelly’s and this apartment before 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

I think Masha is working on getting into GF panties. She is being patient.

In my opinion she already got into GF panties..But of course the two,three whatever do it outside,in house..just two nuns.i notice the guest nun had an special care with downstairs part during this morning bath..Gess they will pray outside again😅.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

In my opinion she already got into GF panties..But of course the two,three whatever do it outside,in house..just two nuns.i notice the guest nun had an special care with downstairs part during this morning bath..Gess they will pray outside again😅.

ze81 the nuns were preparing to go to the monastery for operation !!!  😀😂😁

• Upvote 1