Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

11 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

From what I saw between Sasha and Masha this apt is toxic!!  RLC needs to separate somebody, when they were in the bathroom Sasha kept saying back up!  If nothing is done this could escalate like Vanessa and Tommy

Send Dasha back to Russia.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

From what I saw between Sasha and Masha this apt is toxic!!  RLC needs to separate somebody, when they were in the bathroom Sasha kept saying back up!  If nothing is done this could escalate like Vanessa and Tommy

They will never escalate their arguments to the level of V & T. They argue a lot and eventually D & S will move out. I think its a few months away but it will happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, bean1111 said:

They will never escalate their arguments to the level of V & T. They argue a lot and eventually D & S will move out. I think its a few months away but it will happen. 

End of the Month is the news on the Grapevine.  

Dopo una lunga litigata, terminata in bagno, Masha ha preparato un pò di cose ed è uscita. Arriverà in qualche casa amica in russia ( Nelly ?  ) o rimarrà in italia ospite di qualcuno degli ultimi ospitati da lei ?

2 hours ago, nadiuska said:

After a long quarrel, finished in the bathroom, Masha has prepared some things and went out. Coming in some friendly house in russia (Nelly?) Or remain in Italy the guest of someone of the last hosted by her?

Her trip was scheduled. He kept the tickets for 3-4 days before.

I hope it won't take months to resolve this(if is all real),as boring as sasha&dasha are at least they are togheter and do stuff,Masha brings "girlfriends" nuns and do zero and keep the bedroom in the process..or the couple or Masha needs to move to an new house.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I hope it won't take months to resolve this(if is all real),as boring as sasha&dasha are at least they are togheter and do stuff,Masha brings "girlfriends" nuns and do zero and keep the bedroom in the process..or the couple or Masha needs to move to an new house.

That would be the most ideal scenario. But from what I see we all have their shoes written in their old days. And since I did not understand how rlc cares about the quality and performance that this apartment offers, that's their money to get!😤😬

• Upvote 1