B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

39 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Kelly is so wet, no doubt the hottest girl with RLC right now

I like Kelly so don't get me wrong but she isn't anywhere near as hot as you think.  Certainly not even close to the hottest girl in RLC.  Just because she spits on her pussy to make it wet doesn't mean anything except that she doesn't get wet enough naturally.  She has seriously played with Ginger once.  She gives her a massage now and then or just rubs her back but nothing more.  She bates less than 1/4 as much as most of the Barca girls and 1/10th as much as Ginger.  Sitting on the sofa in the living room with her legs spread while on her phone most of the day doesn't make her super hot. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I like Kelly so don't get me wrong but she isn't anywhere near as hot as you think.  Certainly not even close to the hottest girl in RLC.  Just because she spits on her pussy to make it wet doesn't mean anything except that she doesn't get wet enough naturally.  She has seriously played with Ginger once.  She gives her a massage now and then or just rubs her back but nothing more.  She bates less than 1/4 as much as most of the Barca girls and 1/10th as much as Ginger.  Sitting on the sofa in the living room with her legs spread while on her phone most of the day doesn't make her super hot. 

It's not cause of the spit on her pussy, it's just in general I say she is the hottest girl right now, body, look etc. - Who is hotter you tell me ? 🙂

41 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's not cause of the spit on her pussy, it's just in general I say she is the hottest girl right now, body, look etc. - Who is hotter you tell me ? 🙂

Sorry, just got home from work.  To me the hottest girl has to have looks, body, personality, sexual activity, sense of humor, ability to get along with everyone, willingness to satisfy us voyeurs, etc.  Looking at ALL if those things I have to give Ariela and Adelita both higher scores than Kelly.  There is no doubt she is hot but she just doesn't get the highest scores in all the categories I listed.  If you are completely honest about it I think you will agree. 

Il y a 5 heures, Fagen a dit :

Kelly is so wet, no doubt the hottest girl with RLC right now

Hottest girl yes, among the top performing definitely no.

IMO she is a little lazy or lethargic, talks too much on the phone and does not really do much with the other girl(s).