B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're having a laugh aren't you...😏

Some of the UM conspiracy theories are pretty ridiculously funny -- you got to laugh at some people trying to convince us to feel important, though 😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

strange, they all went to pick mushrooms at this time of night in the garden without cameras

I have heard that they will be of good quality this year after the mild winter 😉

• Like 2

Well Rus and Kylie were certainly boring as hell today.  Must have been the fact that there was no booze and no drugs. 

Anybody know where Olya is?  Is that her in the living room with Diane and her bf?  Can't tell with those damn night cameras

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well Rus and Kylie were certainly boring as hell today.  Must have been the fact that there was no booze and no drugs. 

Anybody know where Olya is?  Is that her in the living room with Diane and her bf?  Can't tell with those damn night cameras

Olya is now topless in her bed with Ariela 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Olya is now topless in her bed with Ariela 

Thanks, I see that now.  It probably was her in the living room before.  She and Ariela sure don't have much to say to each other the past few days and even less to do with each other.  I don't know what's going on with them. They need to rediscover each other.