Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Except of a sofa whole living room is empty...

But at least cam is in great spot in living room and you had a perfect view up the skirt of Corn's girlfriend --I think kitchen needs a cam so that people on other side of table can be seen better--The view of the tub is pretty good and view of Corn and girlfriend was great--So far i am way happy with this place

Just now, sr71gn said:

But at least cam is in great spot in living room and you had a perfect view up the skirt of Corn's girlfriend --I think kitchen needs a cam so that people on other side of table can be seen better--The view of the tub is pretty good and view of Corn and girlfriend was great--So far i am way happy with this place

Requesting cams with that managers never worked so far so I won't bother at all with additional cams for that place and in a month or two they will relocate again and a different girl will come 🤣

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Requesting cams with that managers never worked so far so I won't bother at all with additional cams for that place and in a month or two they will relocate again and a different girl will come 🤣

you need to see the glass as half full not half empty

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

do you think this is the original relocation? before it was showing 11 rooms 4 lr, loggia 3 br and kitchen hall and bathroom

No.. The original (first) house was a different one (elise&jim).

then they moved to that one with 11 cams (elise&cornelius and after riley&cornelius) .. And now this one  (sandra and cornelius)

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I did watch their behavior in the previous place and I could not get a clear indication to tell they are using drugs with confident.

Do you think they went to a small cubicle in groups of sometimes 4-5 persons to play cards in quick minutes? coming from there scratching noses?? 😁

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, zoifan said:

... and no cameras show anything. Probably ISP issue 😞

ISPs are part of a nation's important infrastructure. Russians should take the matter more seriously.

Even today i read that some "court" from russian fined (symbolical) facebook and twitter because they don't tell russia where are storage the information about russians users.. They want to create their "internet".. It will be awesome considering their ISP's 😁