Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Seconded. Sandy is quite a character albeit nomadic.

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. this one is prettier. As far as i know there was only one sandy there under elise houses

We might have a bit of confusion here.

Corn's girlfriend is Sandra, we have her name on the apartment likst.

Sandy is another lovely girl we know her since Poly and Ray place. she appeared in Corn place many time. When Sandy fucked someone, they closed the place for a relocation. Crazy coincident.

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sandy is another lovely girl we know her since Poly and Ray place. she appeared in Corn place many time. When Sandy fucked someone, they closed the place for a relocation. Crazy coincident.

Nop.. at least from my part 😁 
This one is prettier then Sandy and as far as i know there was only one Sandy named and is the one that is one of the elise girls 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

This one is prettier then Sandy

Agree. I like Sandy's attitude. She fucks everyone indiscriminately and she can work with all junior male participant and get them to do a good work 😉

15 hours ago, zoifan said:

That sucks --i would like to see much more of Sandy who is beautiful and so sexy

I am really hoping things improve here. Previously for me this was one of the most watchable apartments with interesting young folk coming and going at all hours. Now its as about as exciting as Nicole and Carl. It has lost its unpredictability and its colour. I do hope they have not relocated to a place that the previous players can't reach. This place needs to improve to get back onto my watch list.

• Like 1