Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

It's quite possible of course that Corn is having a serious relationship having played the field rather widely. If so then he would be well advised to get a proper job and leave VH to protect it. If not then I guess we will have to be patient for future developments with visitors. I have to admit I would be rather gutted never to see Sandy or Riley again. The fact is that Corn was able to obtain and manage a lively young participant base. Looking at VH apartments, there seems to be a tendency to take on middle age couples rather than participants of Corn's age. Obviously this must work for some subscribers or the apartments would not survive but I have to say that the future of VH lies in having a good mix which means that they must provide participants in their 20's and 30's also imho.

18 hours ago, squish said:

future of VH lies in having a good mix which means that they must provide participants in their 20's and 30's also imho

it is not a secret that youngsters at their 20's possess physical ability to fuck more frequently than older counterparts, thus from vhtv point of view, they're more valuable lol 😅

although this apt could certainly use more hot guests having fun & sex the last apt had way too much hiding & sitting around doing nothing. imo it sucked! i don't want to see more of that. on the plus sid th cams here are better & sandra & corn are a nice couple. having said all of that i would like to see some swinging & guests such as sandy on occasion. but the rest of the do nothings can stay away.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

although this apt could certainly use more hot guests having fun & sex the last apt had way too much hiding & sitting around doing nothing. imo it sucked! i don't want to see more of that. on the plus sid th cams here are better & sandra & corn are a nice couple. having said all of that i would like to see some swinging & guests such as sandy on occasion. but the rest of the do nothings can stay away.

Fully agree golfer. Happy Easter 👍

• Like 2