Sandra & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even today i read that some "court" from russian fined (symbolical) facebook and twitter because they don't tell russia where are storage the information about russians users.. They want to create their "internet".. It will be awesome considering their ISP's 😁 

Nothing you can't bypass with a good VPN 😉

Wonderful. The last apartment and Courtney's place were the only places worth watching on VH and now Cornelius has gone and became just another boring couple like the rest of the snooze fest apartments. Now this makes Courtney literally the only good apartment left.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing you can't bypass with a good VPN 😉

But the % of population that knows even what is that probably it's very low considering the total that have access to internet, and i'm not saying this like talking they are dummies.. here happens the same pretty recently because some locks on some sites 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wonderful. The last apartment and Courtney's place were the only places worth watching on VH and now Cornelius has gone and became just another boring couple like the rest of the snooze fest apartments. Now this makes Courtney literally the only good apartment left.

Cornelius is still there according to the name of the place

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah don't count on it. You know they change the girl at this place every one or two months...

and they was also riley&cornelius in the old house and they was never a couple and in my guess neither some kind of friendship in their.. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know he's there. My point is in the last apartment he was single and now he's in another stupid relationship.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah don't count on it. You know they change the girl at this place every one or two months...

Girls take turn to sleep with Corrn. Every ~3 weeks he switch to another girl. The interesting part is that Corn tends not fuck any other girl during the mating cycle 🙂

Not sure why is never fucks Sandy.

The girl with the glasses and him were together for awhile in the last place but there were also several other couples and just some hook ups occurred ---why would you not think it will be the same here --Im sure Sandy will hook up with Cornelius one of these days

1 hour ago, maitre197 said:

My first impression after rebrending 

0 guests 0 new girls = 0 watchable of Sandy & Corn.

It is not even one day after they move. We should wait and thing will happen here.

I love to see Sandy again...

• Like 1