B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hehe...I thought you were familiar with my sarcastic edge, Max...Hence the huge fuck off sarcastic face....😉

Unless you were also being sarcastic, and I missed it...😏

I knew what you were try to project...my face does it better IMO

• Like 1

Now if Little Adorable Adelita was to go for it with Loraine and really please her, then it might be worth our time to watch.  This is just another example of why people are getting really tired of the B-4 showtime. A little pussy rubbing,  some ass grabbing,  lots of tit sucking,  real finger fucking, and real pussy licking mound munching that ends with real orgasm's, then we can say it wasn't just CLICK BAIT. 

Just now, Thestarider said:

Now if Little Adorable Adelita was to go for it with Loraine and really please her, then it might be worth our time to watch.  This is just another example of why people are getting really tired of the B-4 showtime. A little pussy rubbing,  some ass grabbing,  lots of tit sucking,  real finger fucking, and real pussy licking then we can say it wasn't just CLICK BAIT. 

...or the newly discovered 'B' spot...the Belly button...😝

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, maxfactor a dit :

It ridiculously stupid and Loraine should never have been involved with RLC.

Loraine is a strange girl who like the previous tenant of B1, can't express real authentic emotions during shows or solo acts.

And she does not orgasm which is actually weird in real life on RealLifeCam 😏

I hope there are only a few days to the end of the world masturbation championship, at this point Adelita is in the lead, she masturbates ten times a day, detaches all the other girls from many points, Ginger in second place, but positions are gaining, the newcomer Amalia, let's see how it ends

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

bonjour a tous:15h12 B4 encore UM.C'est pratiquement tous les 2 jours MERDE

A large house requires a lot of maintenance 😉

To make it a little exciting, maybe a new girl 😉 joke