B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

13 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley I don't know how you can say the viewer (meaning us) have conditioned RLC to provide girls that do nothing but masturbate and that's all.  There are very few of us that are satisfied with the constant bates and we BEG RLC to give us better.  Most of us are sick of the bates and the fake shows and crap.  This is not what voyeurs want to see day after day, night after night.  We pay for much better and we damn well deserve it.

For that to happen you would need to bring in girls that are in love with each other, or else it will forever just be the "fake shows" that you dont like  🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

For that to happen you would need to bring in girls that are in love with each other, or else it will forever just be the "fake shows" that you dont like  🙂

Not necessarily.  Ginger and Amalia had 1 good night.  Elvira and Adelita and  Olya and Ariela in B4 have had quite a few and they aren't in love with each other.  If they like sex they can give us some very good entertainment.  All they have to do is want to. 

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Not necessarily.  Ginger and Amalia had 1 good night.  Elvira and Adelita and  Olya and Ariela in B4 have had quite a few and they aren't in love with each other.  If they like sex they can give us some very good entertainment.  All they have to do is want to. 

Well I guess I am just "shit out of luck" then, of the six girls mentioned 2 are gone, three do nothing for me no matter what they do. It's that time of season, I'm to busy to really watch think I'll let sub run out next week and just keep track of the "drama" thru the thread. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Well I guess I am just "shit out of luck" then, of the six girls mentioned 2 are gone, three do nothing for me no matter what they do. It's that time of season, I'm to busy to really watch think I'll let sub run out next week and just keep track of the "drama" thru the thread. 

Just out of curiosity which one of the 6 do you like?

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well then I guess you could say there are plenty of Easter eggs, and a Easter bunny. 😎

Where do you see Easter eggs and an Easter bunny?  I see 2 girls watching tv on the sofa and one in her bed on the phone as always. 

49 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just out of curiosity which one of the 6 do you like?

None from b4, I watched Elvira a little when she was alone in the single room or with Mila, Amalia I think has the potential if the right girl arrives but like I said I'm busy and just can't justify spending the money when I'm probably not going to be able to watch anyway

14 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley I don't know how you can say the viewer (meaning us) have conditioned RLC to provide girls that do nothing but masturbate and that's all.  There are very few of us that are satisfied with the constant bates and we BEG RLC to give us better.  Most of us are sick of the bates and the fake shows and crap.  This is not what voyeurs want to see day after day, night after night.  We pay for much better and we damn well deserve it.

I can say the viewer because that is who has allowed Grand Bate Central to exist.  This is nothing new and goes way back on CC/RLC and when I would ask if they wrote an email to RLC I would either get no reply or they would say no because RLC reads the forum.  Therefore you are stuck with what you get to this day.  Ever since the Barcelona apartments came on line, the majority of the people on this forum have treated the Barcelona girls like they really were Angels and have put these girls on a pedestal.  For a long time you couldn't say anything bad about those girls with out getting jumped on by a group of people from CC.  It's not quite so bad today as it was in the beginning but it does still exist.  I think part of the reason it's not so bad today is because somewhere along the line RLC started using girls from a different stable if you will and the CC members have seen a definite change in the caliber of the girls RLC hires.  The bottom line is this Don't......if your not bomb barding RLC's support group with emails, nothings going to change!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

The Ginger and Amalia show had to happen, the people of CC had it written in to the script and with Ginger leaving in the next day or two after it happened is the only reason you saw it. It sounds like Amalia just helped her out with one last show and that's all it was.

• Like 2