B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

nite all..    and thank you Amalia for showing that you are the best in b1..you are the  heart love GIF that is worth watching 

I for one still like all 3 of these girls. I don't want to say that any one of them is "the best" or any better than the others.  I have liked Ginger and Kelly since I first saw them and while I didn't initially like Amalia I have changed my opinion considerably.  I don't like the fake shows that Amalia puts on with Pam in B4 and I hope that now that she has something started with Ginger that she will stop playing showgirl with Pam but that's her decision to make.  As far as Kelly goes I think she is a really nice girl and a good roommate in B1.  She gets along with everyone as far as I can tell.  I don't understand some of the things she does like getting in bed naked with Ginger all the time knowing she isn't going to do anything with her.  She has gotten Ginger's hopes up too many times but Ginger still likes her so that's all that's important.  I really hope that the friendship and "mojo" in this apartment stays the same and even grows.  If Kelly is so completely under the spell of this mysterious boyfriend of hers then I hope things work out for them.  I mean that.  I just don't want to see it happen in the apartment.  I think that would rock the boat too much but again that's just my opinion.   In the past couple weeks or so it appeared like there was no fun left in this apartment for whatever reason and I posted on that recently.  As soon as I said that they made me sound like a dunce because they started laughing and dancing around a couple times and having fun again.  It seems to run hot and cold with them but that's all part of real life.  I just lose track of that sometimes when things aren't going exactly the way I would like them to.  B1 is by far my favorite apartment in RLC and Ginger and Kelly and Amalia are are the reason why.  All 3 of them are "the best". 

I've just seen Ginger and Amalia in replay.
Finally Ginger got someone to play with, pity it just came late in her stay. But it was nice to see. Hope it will be one more an occasion.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've just seen Ginger and Amalia in replay.
Finally Ginger got someone to play with, pity it just came late in her stay. But it was nice to see. Hope it will be one more an occasion.

Noldus do you have a departure date for Ginger yet?

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ginger is restless

Sshe has been restless ever since she went to bed.  Here is the post I made over 3 hours ago:

I think Ginger is doing some serious dreaming about something.  She is flopping around all over the bed like a fish out of water and she has been mumbling in her sleep.  I hope it's a good dream and not a bad one. 😉

il y a 9 minutes, Noldus a dit :

87 days today, so she is leaving in a few days

Oh mine, this is sad. I really appreciate her in B1, especially while we were still under the previous dark and cold regime ruled by a certain ice queen.

Is it her decision to leave or is it simply because her visa is up?

Just now, SierraTM said:

Oh mine, this is sad. I really appreciate her in B1, especially while we were still under the previous dark and cold regime ruled by a certain ice queen.

Is it her decision to leave or is it simply because her visa is up?

It is common with 1 or 3 months
Only a few get renewed over the 3 months

I think we will get a larger replacement of participants next week
Then the Twins has 3 months, Gina passing 110 days
In B3 Kyllie and Rus approach their three months as well

Today, Olya, Ariela and Kelly (tomorrow) pass a month

Il y a 1 heure, Noldus a dit :

It is common with 1 or 3 months
Only a few get renewed over the 3 months

I think we will get a larger replacement of participants next week
Then the Twins has 3 months, Gina passing 110 days
In B3 Kyllie and Rus approach their three months as well

Today, Olya, Ariela and Kelly (tomorrow) pass a month

Thanks for the info.

But don't remind me about this, there are girls who should not even stay for > 1 month but she stayed for like > 4 fxxking months!

I will think Ginger is worth the extension unless RLC has "someone better" lined up.

Ginger should also be paying her previous master a visit b4 she takes flight.

After all, they were bosom buddies & she "graciously" shared her bed with her for a few unspoken nights... 😏

I'm really happy this morning to listen to all the enthusiastic comments from last night, RLC did the miracle, Amalia is the right girl at the right time, she's definitely a lesbian, she did the same things with Pam, she had two hours showing her masturbation on the phone and certainly was a girl and it seems to be guaranteed by the Ukrainian lesbian association, for Ginger instead I think it is simply, poor and you try to earn as much money as possible, as always this is my idea and maybe it is not shared by everyone

• Upvote 1

Just watched replay...There's only 1 word to describe Ginger and Amalia

image.jpeg.0f063ea51ae0bfbc8a5cf94561f36e82.jpeg

Far far better than the shit shows served up by B4...No fake, no script and no inhibitions...and no dildos!! Well done girls for a 'show' of genuine sensuality 💕

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1