B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

Good morning/evening/afternoon/night or whatever time it is for where you are at.  Last night I had a wonderful time celebrating my daughters 30th birthday....my kids and grandkids and a lot of friends and family at the event....good times had by all!!!

I've caught up and I must say that even though I missed Ginger Snaps tongue buried deep inside Amalia Earharts pussy as someone posted, I am happy to read where there was something worth watching for a change........sorry I missed it but glad it happened!!  Now, I said that to ask this....if this event were to happen again, what one thing could they do to make it that much better for the viewing audience?

My hat is off to Ginger & Amalia and I hope that it wasn't all because of alcohol or any other mind altering substances!!  Way to Go girls, you had the forum lit up with appreciation from the subscribers!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning/evening/afternoon/night or whatever time it is for where you are at.  Last night I had a wonderful time celebrating my daughters 30th birthday....my kids and grandkids and a lot of friends and family at the event....good times had by all!!!

I've caught up and I must say that even though I missed Ginger Snaps tongue buried deep inside Amalia Earharts pussy as someone posted, I am happy to read where there was something worth watching for a change........sorry I missed it but glad it happened!!  Now, I said that to ask this....if this event were to happen again, what one thing could they do to make it that much better for the viewing audience?

My hat is off to Ginger & Amalia and I hope that it wasn't all because of alcohol or any other mind altering substances!!  Way to Go girls, you had the forum lit up with appreciation from the subscribers!!!!

Ass Lick !!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Thanks for the info.

But don't remind me about this, there are girls who should not even stay for > 1 month but she stayed for like > 4 fxxking months!

I will think Ginger is worth the extension unless RLC has "someone better" lined up.

Ginger should also be paying her previous master a visit b4 she takes flight.

After all, they were bosom buddies & she "graciously" shared her bed with her for a few unspoken nights... 😏

Sometimes you immediately realize that the participant will stay longer than 90 days 🤣

Noldus 2019-04-25 19-05-04-850.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just 1 thing?  OK

1 thing:   make it longer.  Last night was too short

1 thing:  use a strap-on with each other

1 thing:  make each other cum.  Last night they didn't

1 thing:  use Kelly's bed.  Better camera angles

There, just 1 thing

• Like 2

maybe you were taken by the situation, but none of them had an orgasm, at a certain point they stopped, after a certain time, surely it was a step forward compared to always, because you could see a little more of what they were doing, despite what we see, they are not lesbians, they do lesbian shows, just because people want to see it, but that's okay, as many say, better than this stupid show in B4

• Like 2

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Ass Lick !!!

Come on Robert, I'm not kissing ass to see them.  I'm really happy for those that pay, that they finally got to see something worth watching.  From the sound of it, everything was in open view of the cameras and that's all I wanted when I was a member.  It's nice that the girls gave something to the viewer and even though I didn't get to see it, I'm happy for everyone that did!!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Just 1 thing?  OK

1 thing:   make it longer.  Last night was too short

1 thing:  use a strap-on with each other

1 thing:  make each other cum.  Last night they didn't

1 thing:  use Kelly's bed.  Better camera angles

There, just 1 thing

One was all I wanted but I like the way you think!!

• Like 1