B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and in show mood

In show mood? Did you ever were in the mood to strip half naked and make stupid shows for the camera?

Sorry. I am curious how long RLC plans these show events in advance, but surely this has nothing to do with the mood of the girls. It's work for them. Nothing else could be further away from their real lives or their actual mood.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Aleluia!Shows Twins finaly packing.was three months but felt like three years😅.Onky bad thing is that Gina still in.Hope she doesn't get the big bedroom.seinfeld celebrating GIF.Rlc will no doubths bring them back again and again..they love this "robot beyavour,fallow the script)residents.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

THE TWINS ARE PACKING!!!!  HALEJULA!!!!

HURRAY!!!!

The only sad part for me, is that it likely means that Gina is going to leave too. 😢

Gina lives two hundred meters from the B2, so she must make a small road, RLC should rent a plane, bring all the new girls, such a big change of girls never happened

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

HURRAY!!!!

The only sad part for me, is that it likely means that Gina is going to leave too. 😢

Seriously?   The twins and Gina all leaving?  HURRAY......    Maybe we can finally get girls in this apartment that can give us something worthwhile. 

How is the new girl working out so far?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Seriously?   The twins and Gina all leaving?  HURRAY......    Maybe we can finally get girls in this apartment that can give us something worthwhile. 

How is the new girl working out so far?

(NOT)

My opinion, is that if all of you keep emphasizing that a girl just isn't doing enough of what you want and keep criticizing her actions or lack thereof-

these girls are eventually going to say fuck you and do nothing. Although some of them just have enough class and decide to leave on their own. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1