B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

RLC transformed B2 into a first class female cloakroom with all comfort,balconies for smoking and relaxing with beach view,rooms with beds,showers,drinks,&food,internet&TV...
And unfortunately we will not see our dollars slip into Barcelona's girls' breeches

Aside
Kiki,Kris and Antonia are clever,early for go to their bed,like that,they keep their freshness for the club
B2 schedule
Sleep,preparation for go to the club,emptiness,sleep

Aside II
Neighbors wins

Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

Grace and Tori just left with the 3 B2 girls.  Going out to have some fun but I doubt it will be at a club.  More likely just a bar.  Not dressed for clubbing.  I don't know why Grace and Tori get along with these girls but have absolutely no use for their own roommates. 

Grace, Tori, Kiki and Kris now introducing Antonia to their nightlife too. Not good, not good! These 4 are useless as tenants, they haven't done anything on camera yet, the only thing they do is stay out for days and days, only returning for short pitstops.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Grace and Tori just left with the 3 B2 girls.  Going out to have some fun but I doubt it will be at a club.  More likely just a bar.  Not dressed for clubbing.  I don't know why Grace and Tori get along with these girls but have absolutely no use for their own roommates. 

Not dressed for clubbing ? Maybe it was just a bar but I think what they were wearing was ok for a club

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

But maybe this is my chance to see Antonia coming home drunk  🤞

Nah, not very drunk, but Antonia had her fly on her jeans open. 🤨🤔

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nah, not very drunk, but Antonia had her fly on her jeans open. 🤨🤔

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She didn't go to toilet before bed, so my theory is, as my theories often are, maybe she had to pee! 😉

She undid them in the apartment - 04:09:37 camera 9

• Like 1