B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just out of curiosity how do you know this? 

From photos etc. and instagram, it's also been picked up through conversations I think by those who understands what they are saying. I dunno how many but I know at least 2 girls, Jasmin and Rosemary, they were here before you started watching, they grew up in same hometown I think. And also girls like Nica, Anita, Bridget, Mary, some other girls who know each other from outside rlc.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

From photos etc. and instagram, it's also been picked up through conversations I think by those who understands what they are saying. I dunno how many but I know at least 2 girls, Jasmin and Rosemary, they were here before you started watching I think. And also girls like Nica, Anita, Bridget, Mary, some other girls who know each other from outside rlc.

Every name you mentioned was well before my time so I guess I'll just take your word for it.  Thanks

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Having said that, I do like some variation among the girls. I'm not a fan of every one of them doing the same shit and pointing straight at the cam and bating every day. 

I like that it is enough to say a sensible thing, as you say and everyone agrees

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes is easier when going home from the club, so they sleep there.

Just Grace can't expect Antonia to share her bed every time they are there.

Plus they should get their own key cut if arriving home after the residents is gonna be a habit...😏

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Some of them do know each other from back home, some been friends for years since they were young.

Many of the girls know each other pre RLC. Eg Gina and the twins since they were about 5 yrs old...

Wonder if its Antonia's birthday? The other girls have balloons ready in the LR now while Antonia is taking a nap in her bed. Antonia also made a cake or something earlier this evening. We shall see at midnight if something happens