B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Il y a 7 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

This isn't directed at you but for you, you've been here less than 4 month on CC. RLC is what it is. These girls come and go as they please.

They are not entertainers although some can be entertaining.

The twins have been gone for a week and Gina has stayed home since should she go home? Kiki went to be somewhere else for a couple of days. Grace and Tori (B4) are in the same lane. They are not going to change, if they do great, but I doubt it. 

Compared to the girls in B1, they are not as active. But that's their decision, there are plenty of other apartments to see here.

Like your pointing out the obvious is your desire.

Being negative and spending time here complaining about this won't change they way they do anything.

So save yourself some time and key strokes. Take care.

And RLC says thank you to you for your money and lovely tolerance for bullshit.

But please note, it is nothing personal, just business. Only you are the one paying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I appreciate your comments but I was just agreeing with someone elses post.  It was an opinion.  Contrary to what you might think I don't spend all my time here being negative and complaining.  If you read my posts I make a lot of positive comments about these girls as well.  As the old saying goes I calls them as I sees them. 

don't worry about him Don't, you are a paying customer and if you are not liking what you are seeing or liking what you are seeing, you have as much right to complain or compliment as you like.  myself on the other hand, I have no rights!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

don't worry about him Don't, you are a paying customer and if you are not liking what you are seeing or liking what you are seeing, you have as much right to complain or compliment as you like.  myself on the other hand, I have no rights!!

You're right Harley,  You have no rights.  You should be shot, stabbed, run over with a bus, poisoned and then seriously injured. 😉

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I guess so.  Damn you are hard to please

last big crawfish boil of the year.......i can't miss that.  there is going to be a lot of younger ladies there and plenty of food and beer.  don't deprive me of my last crawfish party of the year lol.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

last big crawfish boil of the year.......i can't miss that.  there is going to be a lot of younger ladies there and plenty of food and beer.  don't deprive me of my last crawfish party of the year lol.

Oh stop your damn whining and go.  Just drink a few Coronas for me