B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

Gina very agitated in bed and move a bit Kris(she open their eyes)...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_10?ts=1556868553&from=share

And of course the Gina's bed signature(Kris open their eyes again) only 4U babyboy... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_10?ts=1556868647&from=share

Aside
It s funny to see that Kiki has the Jaya's look concerning clothing department...
And also her love to be outside from B2... 👀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Grace and Tori feels at home in B2, I dunno how many days Gina has left but if she left soon they could move into her room.

Heavy rain i Barca today - maybe they wait until after 2000 to return home - or maybe a new clubnight 😉 

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Tori and Grace was here before they went outside last night, all Barcelona girls are in contact with an application on their phones even if they don't know each other very well

this apartment is next Barcelona center so more easy to come after a party in club, and it cost less money because they don't buy a taxi for B4 

so it isn't so strange for me😁

it's nice to find an explanation for everything, I'd like to live in your world

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am happy to add you in Real world 😁

you are right my world is real, where girls like these do what they do best, for information someone has news of Kiki

• Upvote 1

I would like to know one thing, have you already left your house to party in nightclub? does the term after party speak to you?
I would just like to know what girls do differently than the youth of the 21st century?
I think we need to put things in context, it's over when the woman wisely waited for her prince charming to come, now the woman in general is as enterprising as the man
I do not know if you or anyone else had children that would be the age of our participants, about twenty, but it would be interesting to ask them the question of what they actually do when they leave for a nightclub party, do you really think it's only to dance?

By putting in the context again, are we better than these girls when we pay to watch them get naked every day? sometimes in some comments on the forum is the impression that it gives
It should not be forgotten that most of these girls come from Ukraine or Russia, knowing that Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe, I believe that in this same situation I will do exactly the same thing as these girls if it allows me to earn several months of wages by doing naughty shows during a short stay
In a sense, everyone is a winner in this story

But do not worry, I do not have any illusions about what some girls can do or what I think I know, this is also a big difference
You'll be surprised to know who some girls are and what they actually do in life 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know one thing, have you already left your house to party in nightclub? does the term after party speak to you?
I would just like to know what girls do differently than the youth of the 21st century?
I think we need to put things in context, it's over when the woman wisely waited for her prince charming to come, now the woman in general is as enterprising as the man
I do not know if you or anyone else had children that would be the age of our participants, about twenty, but it would be interesting to ask them the question of what they actually do when they leave for a nightclub party, do you really think it's only to dance?

By putting in the context again, are we better than these girls when we pay to watch them get naked every day? sometimes in some comments on the forum is the impression that it gives
It should not be forgotten that most of these girls come from Ukraine or Russia, knowing that Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe, I believe that in this same situation I will do exactly the same thing as these girls if it allows me to earn several months of wages by doing naughty shows during a short stay
In a sense, everyone is a winner in this story

But do not worry, I do not have any illusions about what some girls can do or what I think I know, this is also a big difference
You'll be surprised to know who some girls are and what they actually do in life 😉

you won't believe it, but I agree with you, Ukraine is a poor country, not these girls, they all have the latest model of iphone and many other very expensive electronic gadgets, there are exceptions, like, I think it's was Ginger anyway, I swear to you that I don't condemn these girls, if they believe that this is the best way to make money it's right that they do it, I'm certainly the last person who can be a moralist

• Like 2