B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2152 Kris, Kiki, Grace and Torri left for the club

And Gina of course stays home where she will lay on her bed like a vegetable for the rest of the night as always since the twins left.  She really needs to go.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

And Gina of course stays home where she will lay on her bed like a vegetable for the rest of the night as always since the twins left.  She really needs to go.

She got more than enough last Thursday 😉 

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't watch this apartment.  What happened last Thursday?

She came home from the club at 0600 drunk, drank half a bottle of Martini and became super drunk. Pee in bed again, with Kris by her side 😉 

Just now, Noldus said:

She came home from the club at 0600 drunk, drank half a bottle of Martini and became super drunk. Pee in bed again, with Kris by her side 😉 

It was Friday morning 😉 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Now that you mention it I remember reading a few posts on that.  That's not the first time she's done that.  She needs to buy some Depends and start wearing them to bed.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now that you mention it I remember reading a few posts on that.  That's not the first time she's done that.  She needs to buy some Depends and start wearing them to bed.

😂