B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Home where Noldus?  I see Kris in her bed asleep in B2 but I don't see Grace or Tori anywhere.  Not in B4 or in B2. 

Check the livingroom, Grace is sleeping on the couch, and Tori is sleeping in Kiki's bed. Kiki not home.

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Check the livingroom, Grace is sleeping on the couch, and Tori is sleeping in Kiki's bed. Kiki not home.

Thanks Fagen.  I was worried maybe the boogy man got them☹️

I have seen very little of Grace and Tori because I can't spend that much time watching RLC during the work day and by the time I get home at night they are usually asleep.  What little I have seen of them is mostly just sitting in their room.  They are about as exciting as playing with a pet rock.  I was surprised to read that they were at B2.  From what I have read these are both new girls that haven't been in RLC before so how do they know the B2 girls? 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I have seen very little of Grace and Tori because I can't spend that much time watching RLC during the work day and by the time I get home at night they are usually asleep.  What little I have seen of them is mostly just sitting in their room.  They are about as exciting as playing with a pet rock.  I was surprised to read that they were at B2.  From what I have read these are both new girls that haven't been in RLC before so how do they know the B2 girls? 

I think they are friends of Kris and maybe also Kiki

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

They all know each other in some form or fashion.  You will learn this the more you watch.

• Like 1

Tori and Grace seem to be just hanging out at B2 which is more than they have done since their arrival at B4. They have had no desire to hang out with the others there although its a nicer place.

Since Kris arrived Kiki had been staying in the apt, now with the other girls staying over she doesn't have her room to do anything except to change her clothes.

These 4 are exactly alike, 2 blondes and 2 brunettes, 3 have the exact same body type.

The B4 girls are friends with Kris you can see that. Someone said it before we won't see a lot out of them.

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Tori e Grace sembrano essere appena usciti da B2 che è più di quello che hanno fatto dal loro arrivo al B4. Non hanno avuto il desiderio di uscire con gli altri lì anche se è un posto più bello.

Da quando Kris è arrivata, Kiki era rimasta nell'appartamento, ora con le altre ragazze che stanno sopra non ha la sua stanza per fare altro che cambiarsi i vestiti.

Questi 4 sono esattamente uguali, 2 bionde e 2 brune, 3 hanno lo stesso identico tipo di corpo.

Le ragazze B4 sono amiche di Kris, puoi vederlo. Qualcuno l'ha detto prima che non ne vedremo molto.

the question is, Kiki are all day at home before, but now when G&T arrives in B2 she is out all day and the night, why? where she go?

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the question is, Kiki are all day at home before, but now when G&T arrives in B2 she is out all day and the night, why? where she go?

She has been out the last 2 nights. Who knows, she showers and leaves again. 

On another note we are seeing the introverted version of Gina locked in her room on her phone and bating, like she was at B1 when she was there before joining the twins.