Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

There was the feeling that this weekend was going to be something special, and in all fairness it started off on a very positive note last night....Today I believe would have been even better, had not Mother Nature intervened....She was in her old stride and benefiting from Paul not being there to curtail her from expressing herself.

We will never know what might have developed, but I honestly believe it would have been a day to remember.....All that can be hoped for is that Paul goes away again next Friday for the weekend, and allows her the space and time to do then what I'm sure she wanted to do now ,but has been cruelly denied that opportunity.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh where, oh where
Has our Leora has gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
With her sexy round butt and hair of gold
Oh where, oh where can she be

"Hair of Gold"........Book an appointment with your optometrist as soon as possible, I have my suspicions  you are colour blind.....😹😹😹...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

"Hair of Gold"........Book an appointment with your optometrist as soon as possible, I have my suspicions  you are colour blind.....😹😹😹...

Sorry about that, I guess that's just boredom talking..... I guess my color blindness is calling it brown or either caramel color or maybe I can even say radish drown, oh my god listen to me I am bored

• Like 2

I genuinely feel sympathy for Leora today, I honestly believe she is as dissapointed as we are that nature played a cruel part in curtailing what for her and us had the makings of a memorable weekend.

During the past year, opportunities like this have been rare, indeed practically non existent, and it was a perfect setting for her to really  let herself go, and not only do whatever she wished for her own pleasure without fear of disturbance, but to remind us what ,when given the opportunity, she is truely capable of.

Apart from a brief spell earlier, when she went to the store for provisions, and walking Eva, she has been available all day, and would I am sure have occupied that time in a much more productive and pleasurable manner than doing housework as she is now.

Hopefully!  there may be a similar opportunity next weekend to compensate us and herself for our joint disappointment.....I sincerely hope so. 😸

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Auntie has arrived I think 

Yes!! Definitely, and I don't think she is particularly happy about it......Weekend sport cut short by an act of God, so lack of action is not a demerit. Until that moment things were looking more than good.

After yesterday's long session, a few days off for her ain't a bad thing.

• Like 2