Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Extremely good so far, unfortunately the natural light from the bedroom door has been blocked by the curtain, so camera 10 is in bad light.

Cheap camera and/or poor installation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Isn't it marvelous the difference the absence of one person can make to people's lives......She is more relaxed and taking her time, and we are blissfully happy, nay ecstatic, at the return of the " Little One " to her former glory. 

Hopefully, this can be a weekly schedule.😻If so there would be no more complaints from me.😺 

Fantastic!!....So good I would like an encore.......When she has recovered sufficiently, if she is in agreement. 👏👏👏

• Like 6

A perfect example of the appreciation for Quality, over Quanity.  Having said that. " Leora has always been at the pinnacle of the RLC ladies.   😉

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

A perfect example of the appreciation for Quality, over Quanity.  Having said that. " Leora has always been at the pinnacle of the RLC ladies.   😉

Indeed she has been at the pinnacle, no dispute, but she set the standards, and in my opinion, by her own standards she had slipped, through admittedly not all her own fault......It's wonderful and refreshing to see her strutting her stuff, as only she can when she is given the opportunity, and not having to look at the clock to fit in with a schedule.😺

• Like 5