Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

Strangely  enough The Little One has some prudish characteristics, and a strong moral code, as well as being shy. Now I'm not sure if some folks are aware, but although she enjoys exhibiting herself in front of a remote audience that are anonymous, she would never dream of leaving the apartment with a skirt and no panties, or of flashing a stranger in a park or on a train...In fact the thought of it would revolt and disgust her.....

The same morals applied just now when the delivery man rang the bell.....Where most girls would have thrown a tee shirt and jeans on, she made a special effort to put a bra' on under the tee shirt, to make sure he could not see her nipples, or have wrong thoughts about her.

Quaint 'ain't she !! And cute...😸

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Are you sure !!!  😹😹😹

As usual, all mouth. Yep, I have to heavy type everything I say to impress people of my evidently questionable position,  Don't we ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

As usual, all mouth. Yep, I have to heavy type everything I say to impress people of my evidently questionable position,  Don't we ???

Not really, I happen to think it looks neater,  didn't realize it perturbs or disturbs you, but if it suits you to think that way, then think away, and draw whatever conclusions you wish...It's your mind. 😸

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Certainly does, nowhere is sacred, by the desk, the kitchen table, bed, couch, and all points in between...Such endearing social graces,  Sadly Leora does nothing to encourage him to improve.

If by circumstance we are having to watch him to be able to watch her, then it would possibly be more tolerable if he wasn't viewed with his digit forever stuck up his nasal organ.....But then, it seems to work for her.::)

Ok thanks, TMI. 😦😩🤢🤮

• Like 1

She is quite an amazing and appealingly attractive woman. It would certainly have to be a wonderful privilege as well as a remarkable experience in a lifetime to know her enough to experience being near her.....the scent of her hair and her body.....to marvel in exchanging sensual massage and touch with her.....to experience the wonder and deliciousness of her tastes.....to offer to and experience with her any experiences of what may be yearned for in any of her desires to achieve any higher level of desired sensual fulfillment and satisfaction. She is certainly quite a remarkable woman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A curiosity has arisen as to perhaps any possible reasoning as to why some visits of some friends of black and white persuasions of someone do not occur more often although it seemed that a substantial amount of enjoyment was experienced whenever either of them visit.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Not so sure the lovely woman of the residence is in any good or decent mood today. Hasn't seemed so at least.

Don't worry the day is yet young

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1