Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

Her day is young yet, by her time schedule. But I suspect before her evening is over. We will see Paul return to the apartment. With him enjoying some of the sushi she left from her awakening meal. 

But, her choice of attire, will keep us interested for the duration.  With the possibility, of her choice, any sensual activity she should choose.

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Her day is young yet, by her time schedule. But I suspect before her evening is over. We will see Paul return to the apartment. With him enjoying some of the sushi she left from her awakening meal. 

But, her choice of attire, will keep us interested for the duration.  With the possibility, of her choice, any sensual activity she should choose.

Oh I'm sorry that I almost fainted when you said Paul returning back to the apartment

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh I'm sorry that I almost fainted when you said Paul returning back to the apartment

He could possibly return today, although he has in the past returned on a Monday also.....Fingers crossed. 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kdminx said:

Hi all, I've been away fro RLC for a year or 2. Back now and a lot has changed. However the most dramatic:

Leora has pubic hair!

How long has that been the case? WTF?

I can not tell you the exact date, but it has been at least six months since she first surprised me with it. She then shaved it off, for a short time, since she has been keeping it near the length it is now.

Apparently form their start with RLC until then, she was having it removed via waxing. As there was never any noticeable stubble shadow, or razor rash.

I woke up a few minutes ago with a lot of excitement and a hell of a lot of anticipation on wondering what will our Princess do with the remaining free time she has, and I cannot tell you how disappointed I was to see that Paul is home

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I woke up a few minutes ago with a lot of excitement and a hell of a lot of anticipation on wondering what will our Princess do with the remaining free time she has, and I cannot tell you how disappointed I was to see that Paul is home

I bet Paul gets great joy knowing that when he's around Leora he gets to ruining our day of enjoyment😒

• Like 3

7 hours ago, scutus said:

I can not tell you the exact date, but it has been at least six months since she first surprised me with it. She then shaved it off, for a short time, since she has been keeping it near the length it is now.

Apparently form their start with RLC until then, she was having it removed via waxing. As there was never any noticeable stubble shadow, or razor rash.

She has always shaved, she just hid in the corner of the bathroom where the camera cannot see while she shaved it. 

So is this how you get a Russian girl because I can probably swing this, due to the fact all I was seeing as I was randomly checking in was him constantly digging in his nose and not even taking the time to go get a tissue or to just wash his hands but instead using whatever was near him to wipe his Filthy Hands On... and yes I know she loves him so my question again is it this easy to attract and keep a Russian female especially someone as sweet and beautiful as Leora

• Like 1