Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

It was quite nice to notice that sometimes at times some choices or desires of some music and dancing or sometimes wearing some attire made with some satin or lace had not been diminished or given up on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears her mood has assumed a favorable direction. Now to get the white anklets on !

She is possibly beyond that point now.

• Like 1

It has been noticed in the past to be quite interesting as well as quite nice when it seemed there may have been some willingness to not mind in allowing to be noticed what had been being observed when it seemed there may have been some arousal occurring with someone there.

There have been some curiosities as to any possible reasoning of any choice or decision to refrain from any use of any stimulating and lubricating solutions at times when it seemed there may have been sensual massage or other sensual activities desired. 

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really wasn't imagining being treated two days in a row with this surprise from our Princess

Perhaps this is an indication of a possible schedule. Which involves Paul's, and a certain aunt's absence. 

If so, we will be in for a different venue than we have had the past few months.

With Leora being able to relax and enjoy to the fullest, her actions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really wasn't imagining being treated two days in a row with this surprise from our Princess

I personally believe that if she has the freedom she will follow her feelings, which has always been to our advantage.....It's just a matter of her getting a good amount of free time a couple of times a week, courtesy of her partner.

Its been good to see her dance yesterday, followed by a superb bate, and today has been good as well....When she has the time she reverts to pre-June last year, since then she has had to snatch brief periods which always seemed false. Good to have her back, albeit for just a couple of days  per week.

Naturally not everyone will agree with me, we all see situations through different eyes and with different expectations....each to their own. 😸

With any luck and a speedy recovery, she may hopefully spoil us some more later.

• Like 2