Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So is this how you get a Russian girl because I can probably swing this, due to the fact all I was seeing as I was randomly checking in was him constantly digging in his nose and not even taking the time to go get a tissue or to just wash his hands but instead using whatever was near him to wipe his Filthy Hands On... and yes I know she loves him so my question again is it this easy to attract and keep a Russian female especially someone as sweet and beautiful as Leora

I just like to say that just because a female loves you, doesn't mean you should not once in awhile step your game up and show her how much you care for her and since Paul refuses to do this, he should thank his lucky stars that Eva is in that house because that animal is the only thing Leora can look at and be around to feel she's really loved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I just like to say that just because a female loves you, doesn't mean you should not once in awhile step your game up and show her how much you care for her and since Paul refuses to do this, he should thank his lucky stars that Eva is in that house because that animal is the only thing Leora can look at and be around to feel she's really loved

She should have invited her Female Friend over while Paul was gone.  I think Leora would look hot going down on another Girl and vice versa. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She should have invited her Female Friend over while Paul was gone.  I think Leora would look hot going down on another Girl and vice versa. 

That will be the ultimate fantasy that anyone can ever hope for on RLC

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

so my question again is it this easy to attract and keep a Russian female especially someone as sweet and beautiful as Leora

I suppose there could be several answers to this question,this is my lighthearted evaluation of some of the possible reasons, for what its worth.... 1:  Is there a dire shortage of eligible men in Russia. 2: Although we think she is gorgeous and everything a woman should be, is she in reality when compared with other Russian women, just an average looking girl with no special assets? 3: He really is a nice guy who just has a few anti social habits.:dodgy:  4: She stays with him for a bet :biggrin: 5: A partnership of similar intellects, 6: They are part of a scientific experiment to study if opposites really do attract. 7: She sees him as a challenge. 8: She has a visual defect. 9: They volunteered for a project to ascertain how a young able bodied guy can be in the company of a drop dead gorgeous, sexually active love machine 24/7, and only shag it possibly once a week.... Or what I consider the probable answer.....She just loves the guy...and throughout history there have certainly been worse partnerships. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I suppose there could be several answers to this question,this is my lighthearted evaluation of some of the possible reasons, for what its worth.... 1:  Is there a dire shortage of eligible men in Russia. 2: Although we think she is gorgeous and everything a woman should be, is she in reality when compared with other Russian women, just an average looking girl with no special assets? 3: He really is a nice guy who just has a few anti social habits.:dodgy:  4: She stays with him for a bet :biggrin: 5: A partnership of similar intellects, 6: They are part of a scientific experiment to study if opposites really do attract. 7: She sees him as a challenge. 8: She has a visual defect. 9: They volunteered for a project to ascertain how a young able bodied guy can be in the company of a drop dead gorgeous, sexually active love machine 24/7, and only shag it possibly once a week.... Or what I consider the probable answer.....She just loves the guy...and throughout history there have certainly been worse partnerships. 

10: He's really an Android that was mistakenly program with female and male software..... Okay I'm just joking but what you just wrote up is brilliant

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

jimbo, I can answer Q1 from experience after working in Omsk for three months a few years ago there is a dire shortage of men in Russia, and before anyone asks NO I can't speak Russian.

As for Q2, Russian women, I'm saying nothing.

• Upvote 1

Do not misunderstand this post. It is not aimed ay any person.  Yes, Paul has his faults !

But how many posts regarding personal quirks, and traits would there be written about each one of us. If we have been In front of the cameras 24/7/365 for six years ?

OK, go ahead and cop out by saying you would not put yourself in that position !!!  By all means keep on critiquing !

Of course, we will have to get more creative with the content of our posts. If we leave the " bash Paul " posts out.

Just something to ponder !!😑

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Do not misunderstand this post. It is not aimed ay any person.  Yes, Paul has his faults !

But how many posts regarding personal quirks, and traits would there be written about each one of us. If we have been In front of the cameras 24/7/365 for six years ?

OK, go ahead and cop out by saying you would not put yourself in that position !!!  By all means keep on critiquing !

Of course, we will have to get more creative with the content of our posts. If we leave the " bash Paul " posts out.

Just something to ponder !!😑

I take on board your comment about not aiming your post at any one person, the same as my light hearted comments are not intended to be taken seriously, but as an answer to esanders9863's post.

Yes of course we all have personal quirks and habits, myself more than most I would imagine, that annoy other people, we wouldn't be human if we didn't, but we would probably try our utmost to curb them knowing that we had an audience of possibly thousands from around the world ready to critique us.

I won't cop out by saying that I would not put myself in that position, if I were indeed young enough, I'm sure my partner would not be willing to even contemplate it,even though she would have given all of the girls, INCLUDING LEORA  a run for their money in the beauty department.

If you put yourself in the firing line, you cannot complain if someone takes a shot at you, especially if they are paying for the privilege.

I do not subscribe to the notion that people "bash Paul" just for the hell of it, the fact is that he has an enormous influence on peoples pleasure, people don't honestly tune in to watch a daily edition of a "soap opera " starring Leora and Paul, they tune in to see a magnificently built specimen of beautiful womanhood enjoying her own body.....and sad but true is the statement that Paul has over the past year curtailed this pleasure.

Having said that, it was certainly wonderful to watch her ( leaving aside mother natures visit ) over the past three weekends.....The reason being obvious I think.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Sadly will the sex Grim Reaper claim and robbed another day from us

It is Leora's choice as to how she spends her time. I did not see him forcibly drag her out of the apartment this morning. Nor, again when they took Eva out for a walk.

Enjoy the time she gives us, making it as first person as possible.  Nothing was stolen, but the time each individual allots by choice to her addictiveness.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is Leora's choice as to how she spends her time. I did not see him forcibly drag her out of the apartment this morning. Nor, again when they took Eva out for a walk.

Enjoy the time she gives us, making it as first person as possible.  Nothing, but the time one allots by choice to her addictiveness.

If you enjoy those Lazy Hazy Days were there talking or Leora's on the sewing machine as Paul is at his desk working on some project and sometimes they would get together and talk about things, at the same time Eva is looking for Leora to lay next to her, now if those things that I describe to you Delights you and it's okay with you to see more of that then any other possible thing that can happen in this apartment then I will say that's great and on my part I would never ever fault you or discourage you from seeing anything that brings Joy To Your Eyes or happiness to your life if that's what makes you happy

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

If you enjoy those Lazy Hazy Days were there talking or Leora's on the sewing machine as Paul is at his desk working on some project and sometimes they would get together and talk about things, at the same time Eva is looking for Leora to lay next to her, now if those things that I describe to you Delights you and it's okay with you to see more of that then any other possible thing that can happen in this apartment then I will say that's great and on my part I would never ever fault you or discourage you from seeing anything that brings Joy To Your Eyes or happiness to your life if that's what makes you happy

Real Life Cam, is how it is advertised. I apologize if my response to the word " stolen" seems a bit heavy. Do I enjoy watching her bate ? Yes.  Do I enjoy watching her play with Eva? Yes. Can Paul be a pain? Yes. Does Paul's mannerisms sometimes annoy me ?  Yes.  Has anyone since their onset with RLC, who is on this side of the camera, figured out what makes them tick ?  No. 

My view point is this. They, married or not, are a couple. Confusing, but still a couple. There is a possibility that I am part of an archaic generation, where sex, individually, or together, is not the only thing that happens in a household even at their age. Nor is it the only thing that keeps them together. Leora, satisfying her exhibitionist tendencies, and letting us observe her doing so, is a very delectable "frosting on the cake ".  But without the cake, the frosting would likely not exist. I, personally like a bit of a meal. Before the cake and " the frosting".  And enjoy all.  

It is the aversion to " cell phones " that interfere with virtually every activity, including sex, that I don't understand !!

• Like 6