Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I suppose there could be several answers to this question,this is my lighthearted evaluation of some of the possible reasons, for what its worth.... 1:  Is there a dire shortage of eligible men in Russia. 2: Although we think she is gorgeous and everything a woman should be, is she in reality when compared with other Russian women, just an average looking girl with no special assets? 3: He really is a nice guy who just has a few anti social habits.:dodgy:  4: She stays with him for a bet :biggrin: 5: A partnership of similar intellects, 6: They are part of a scientific experiment to study if opposites really do attract. 7: She sees him as a challenge. 8: She has a visual defect. 9: They volunteered for a project to ascertain how a young able bodied guy can be in the company of a drop dead gorgeous, sexually active love machine 24/7, and only shag it possibly once a week.... Or what I consider the probable answer.....She just loves the guy...and throughout history there have certainly been worse partnerships. 

3, 5  and a little 7 I suspect, in her mind at least.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora is expressing herself early today. Visual expressions do work.

I will not turn down the " frosting " at the start of her day !        :wink:

• Like 2

What the Hell is happening?!  It's 11:40AM local time for both Maya and Leora and they're both bating in the bathroom.  It's as if we're living in another dimension.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think when she was masturbating on the phone to Pepe, he told her to move from the LR to the bathroom. Just to piss us off.

They don't bate (or bang) soon after waking up.  It's as if we woke up in the bizarro world.  Leora is going at it like the world is soon coming to an end.

• Like 2