Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Behave yourself skunk, I have decided to give Scutus's suggestion a try, I am going to be nice to Paul....He deserves it. 🙀

I guess I will go back into hiding then .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Odd that L&P don't often show up on the RLC Active Apartment list? New event. Even when they're active in the free rooms? Huh? WTF is that all about?

(PS: regarding previous posts, free testosterone levels are highest in the morning.)

The important statement I made was not about testosterone levels. It was:

Odd that L&P don't often show up on the RLC Active Apartment list? New event. Even when they're active in the free rooms? Huh? WTF is that all about?

Any ideas, fellow CC members?

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A glitch in the matrix maybe,after all we are all in a simulation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3ARBI said:

who is PEPE

He's the President of the Leora Fan Club here. It's sort of a dictator-for-life job. Even the hardiest of us woodland creatures cannot get him deposed. Not the dogs, the bears, the cats, the Siberian hamsters, and not us simple squirrels. We've tried, but to no avail. He holds a mystical romantic charm over the woman.

Welcome to the house of worship of the Goddess. Pepe is the acting pastor.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

A glitch in the matrix maybe,after all we are all in a simulation.

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually I don't see or not see what you describe.

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

He's the President of the Leora Fan Club here. It's sort of a dictator-for-life job. Even the hardiest of us woodland creatures cannot get him deposed. Not the dogs, the bears, the cats, the Siberian hamsters, and not us simple squirrels. We've tried, but to no avail. He holds a mystical romantic charm over the woman.

Welcome to the house of worship of the Goddess. Pepe is the acting pastor.

Did someone mention Pasta? 😹

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Actually I don't see or not see you describe.

Your grammar stinks, as expected. I will correct your statement: Actually, I don't observe what you describe.

I subscribe only to CC. Not RLC. I don't have the money for such things. I'm not seeing her on the active apartment listings as much as in the past, even when she's active in the free rooms. She will show up in the thumbnail previews on occasion, but not on the left-hand "active" listing. That my friend, is either a glitch in their HTML, or a warning of things to come. It's odd, and squirrels notice such changes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Moma always said if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing.

Momma wasn't always right was she ? 😼

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your grammar stinks, as expected. I will correct your statement: Actually, I don't observe what you describe.

My English she's not so good.

• Like 2