B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yahoo! Welcome back Salma! ❤️ Hope she doesn't shave this time! 🤞

Ooh god I totally forgot she's the one who had that gigantic bush, hope she is shaved this time.

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh god I totally forgot she's the one who had that gigantic bush, hope she is shaved this time.

No Shaving.  A Girl with a Hairy Crotch is Welcoming.  :biggrin:

96cdb14ef40bc62359.jpg

• Like 2

they are waiting for the accountant with the contract to get the girl's signature, I don't remember what I ate today and you also remember that the old girl had a hairy pubis, congratulations

So we have another returning girl?  We haven't had a lot of luck with returning girls in the 4 months I've been here.  I hope we have better luck with this one.  At least from what you are saying she is into girls so that's a definite plus.  We'll see.  I haven't seen her yet but the thought of Sherwood Forest between her legs doesn't really excite me.

I've been in meetings all afternoon so I haven't seen anything for about 5 hours now.  Did anything happen in any apartment worth me wasting a replay night when I get home in about an hour? 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I've been in meetings all afternoon so I haven't seen anything for about 5 hours now.  Did anything happen in any apartment worth me wasting a replay night when I get home in about an hour? 

By what I have seen of the comments so far there's no need to search replay.  You're Safe!