B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Is Diane packing or just doing laundry ?

No one is sader than me to say, but she might be packing. I think her stay has come to an end. 😢

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

B4 girls are home, funny that B1 girls got home at the same time. Im sure they were at the same party.

They were all at the same CLUB.  All 3 B1 girls and all 3 B4 girls were wearing the same color wrist bands.  Olya, Adelita and Lorraine were looking tired but sober when they got home and they all went to bed and to sleep.  If I had to take a guess I'd guess that Lorraine is the reason they came home early.  She can be a real party pooper except when she's with Blair and Mike. 

Loraine is noxious for B4,she has killed the dynamic trio momentum
The Loraine's way of acting reminds me someone who was,not so long ago at B1
Ariela is too kind,Olya is a follower,and Adelita for a reason i cant explain,refuse to take the lead...
so obviously,there is a place to take,and apparently she really wants that place,and as we seen before,and as we see now, Loraine's way is not benefit for RLC subscribers,far from it

Aside

Before,Loraine spend many time with Diane,but we can not count on Diane anymore,she is now alone in her own fantasy world with tons of strawberries...
Only Grandpa Mike can help,by putting Loraine away from B4 and the lovely trio as much as he can...

Go Mike... :biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Ariela is too kind,Olya is a follower,and Adelita for a reason i cant explain,refuse to take the lead...
so obviously,there is a place to take,and apparently she really wants that place,and as we seen before,and as we see now, Loraine's way is not benefit for RLC subscribers,far from it

Aside

Before,Loraine spend many time with Diane,but we can not count on Diane anymore,she is now alone in her own fantasy world with tons of strawberries...
Only Grandpa Mike can help,by putting Loraine away from B4 and the lovely trio as much as he can...

I agree that Lorraine is bad for the dynamics of B4 but Mike isn't the answer.  Blair will only allow so much and only if it pleases her.  She isn't going to let Mike and Lorraine do anything.  The best thing for B4 and for us is to see Lorraine leave the project as soon as possible.  I know that's out of our hands but maybe RLC will listen and get rid of her.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, zzakary a dit :

Aside

Hehe someone not so long ago at B1... yes they share some similarities.

I don't think Mike is interested in Loraine. I think we are seeing Mike in their shows because Blair included him so that he can pick up the bonuses too?

But it is nice to see Loraine being comfortable with Mike. At least she is able to do that 😏

Il y a 8 heures, ze81 a dit :

I hope Diane and boyfriend aren't the "new" couple for b3.Nothing against her but she is in houses for long months by now.

Yes I think it is time for her to leave & a new girl be brought in.