B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

So we have another returning girl?  We haven't had a lot of luck with returning girls in the 4 months I've been here.  I hope we have better luck with this one.  At least from what you are saying she is into girls so that's a definite plus.  We'll see.  I haven't seen her yet but the thought of Sherwood Forest between her legs doesn't really excite me.

If she is as active as she was , you won't regret ... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Crap Selma still has the bush, flashing it right now on her bed.

I don't see any crap, but I do see Salma's wonderful bush!😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I don't see any crap, but I do see Salma's wonderful bush!😍

I like to see what is down there, I don't mind a little bit at the top as long as they are shaved by the lips.

• Like 1

I'm aware that I'm not exactly an A4 person. I have some wierd facinations and preferances, like girls going to the toilet for example. But in this case however, it is hardly me who has the "unnatural" preferances. Homo Sapiens were created with pubic hair. I just love the female body in all its glory. If you read this Salma, please don't shave it off, like you did last time. If a few guys can't tackle a real woman's pussy, they can just look at someone else. Litterarily everyne else in RLC's history has had bald shaven girl's pussies. This is what makes you special! Salma ❤️

• Like 4

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

it seems to me that now RLC is recruiting new girls in the Ukrainian countryside

Hehe I get what you mean but i read Salma is an exciting girl.

Hopefully soon that will make you forget the bush.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm aware that I'm not exactly an A4 person. I have some wierd facinations and preferances, like girls going to the toilet for example. But in this case however, it is hardly me who has the "unnatural" preferances. Homo Sapiens were created with pubic hair. I just love the female body in all its glory. If you read this Salma, please don't shave it off, like you did last time. If a few guys can't tackle a real woman's pussy, they can just look at someone else. Litterarily everyne else in RLC's history has had bald shaven girl's pussies. This is what makes you special! Salma ❤️

Amen Ed2......Amen!!

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

But Homo Sapiens were not created with large  silicone tits as your favorite girl Diane had.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, unox said:

But Homo Sapiens were not created with large  silicone tits as your favorite girl Diane had.

No, but it wasn't first and foremost the boobs I loved about her, it was her as a person.